¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 𝙰 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In a haze of drunkenness, Sirius found himself entangled with Valerie Flint, a pure-blood witch, resulting in an unexpected pregnancy.

In that moment, he chose to marry her discreetly without informing any of their friends.

But a year later...

Valerie's voice cut through the tense silence. "What about Cassie, Sirius? She needs her father, and you've turned your back on her. You didn't even spare her a glance!"

Sirius, leaning casually against the wall with his leather jacket draped over his shoulders, remained stoic. "Harry needs me more. He's my godson," he stated calmly.

"And Cassiopeia is your daughter! This cannot go on. You need to make a choice, Sirius. Your daughter or them?" Valerie's voice trembled slightly, fearing the answer.

"I can't make that choice," Sirius replied, his brows furrowing in frustration.

"Why? Because you've already chosen them?" Valerie's words were accusatory.

Sirius's gaze hardened. "Yes, I have," he stated firmly, walking towards the door.

"Very well. Fuck you, Sirius... don't expect us to be here when you come crawling back... you'll never see Cassie again," Valerie called out after him. Her eyes filled with tears as he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

She knew what she had to do: find Regulus.

*****************

Valerie packed their belongings hastily, clutching Cassie tightly to her chest. She apparated to an abandoned house where Regulus was hiding.

Her face hooded, Valerie's heart pounded with uncertainty as she knocked on the worn door.

The door creaked open, Kreacher's weathered face poking out slightly, his eyes widening in recognition. "Master... it is Mrs. Flint and Young Miss Black," he croaked.

Regulus immediately emerged from the shadows, his gaze locking with Valerie's hooded figure. "Valerie."

Valerie pulled down her hood, her tear-stained eyes meeting Regulus's gaze. "He left, Reggie," she whispered, her voice breaking. "Chose that bloody Potter son over his own daughter."

*************************

Uhm so I figured my 'intro' was very vague. Apparently dumbly bashing just doesnt scream. "come read this fic" so Yay. here I am- so a proper backstory. like how sirius deserted cassie and how did she end up with reggie.

Cassie's birthday-November 3 1979 (yes Sirius too was born on nov 3 1959 cos why not)

Valerie Flint is a purebooded Slytherin witch- and one of the few people who know regulus is alive (they were close friends since hogwarts)

(also. fuck the sacred 28. We made up our own pureblood witch)

**END OF BACKSTORY**

  Some more notes

* Valerie died of dragon pox when Cassie was four.

* Narcissa is the only relative aware of regulus being alive. To everyone else Cassie black is adopted in some pureblood family

* Cassie frequently visits the Malfoy manor. And well Draco is her cousin. They re very close

* Lastly... the book starts from year 3. May or may not follow Rowling's plot

*************************************************************************************