𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18

"Get off me, you filthy orange creature!" Cassie screeched, kicking at the weird, bandy-legged, ginger-colored, squashed-looking cat that was desperately clinging to her pants and trying to pull her.

"I already spoiled my boots running after Blaise. Stop soiling my robes!" Cassie said, giving a great kick. The orange cat jumped off, hissing loudly.

"What?" Cassie shot at the cat, irritated.

The orange cat bared its teeth and clung to her robes again, pulling her insistently.

"Listen, I can't come wherever you want me to go-I have to go convince Minnie to let me commentate in the final along with that Jordan guy."

The cat yanked harder, nearly tearing her robes.

"AH-ALRIGHT, DON'T TEAR MY ROBES. ALRIGHT, I'LL COME," Cassie relented, exasperated.

The cat almost had a smug look on its weird, squashed face as it meowed triumphantly before leading Cassie across the Quidditch ground, past Hagrid's hut, and to the edge of the Forbidden Forest.

"Oh," Cassie stopped, spotting a huge black dog staring at her. "It's you," she spat, looking at the dog with disdain.

Cassie looked around before rushing forward. "What the fuck do you want now, Sirius?"

The black dog growled, looking at her intently.

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Listen-that Pettigrew bitch faked his death again-"

The dog growled again, this time with anger.

Cassie continued, "Yeah, and stop telling your orange friend to drag me here when you need me. These robes are expensive, you know."

Cassie crumpled her nose as if there was a bad smell before turning on her heels and walking off with an aura of grace and superiority that would have made even Walburga blush.

************************************

"Why not, Minnie?" Cassie pleaded, tagging along beside McGonagall as hurriedly walked towards the Great Hall

McGonagall narrowed her eyes. "Absolutely not, Miss Black. We both know how it will turn out if you commentate."

Cassie wiggled her brows mischievously. "We do bribes. You know, the power we hold, the most noble and ancient house of Black, You name it, and I can bring it."

"Miss Black!" McGonagall said indignantly, though she couldn't completely hide a small smile. "Bribes are not allowed! Besides, Mr. Jordan is already commentating."

"But that Gryffindor is never fair-the commentary is always favoring the Gryffindors! If you don't let me commentate, it would just show you are biased."

McGonagall gazed down at her, her expression stern. "No means NO, Miss Black."

"Please, please, pleassseee," Cassie begged, jumping in front of McGonagall and blocking her path.

McGonagall sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Oh, how I'll regret this," she muttered under her breath.

Cassie smirked "So I can commentate?"

McGonagall gave her a long, hard look. "You will commentate with Mr. Jordan. But if I hear one word-one word-of bias, pranks, or any such nonsense, you will be banned from future games. Understood?"

"As you say, my darling Minerva" Cassie bowed dramatically,

"Miss Black!"

"You love me too Minnie" Cassie shouted before running off