chapter-10

After 5 month 

adeliana slowly opened her eyes she thought for second is i'm in my home but then she oberve the white wall ,floor whole 

room the iv that attached to her wrist her vision slowly statred blurring she close her eyes and opened again her throat 

started burning she look for water then she sees water in the table she tried to pick the water but she wasn't able to pick it 

she sat down slowly she again tried to pick the water but with the help of her magic but again she is defeated and the glass of water fell down from the table .

she isn't able to  handle  her power because she is and she didn't her all power the glass broke down in the pieces but suddenly a nurse come and hear sound of something falling

She came in room and start checking her then she call the doctor and doctor come start checking vital when they check her fully and  assure that she didn't fall back in coma. .They call  kael because all brothers are not in the home .

kael said in his stern voice is she alright the doctor and nurse flinch because of his voice but adeliana didn't even flinch .then the doctor said c_ca_capo she is alright for now I'll prescribed her medicine and some injection and take care of her she has too many fracture and regularly keep her wound clean and bandaged her and take care that she didn't take any stress because she is physically and emotionally weak and we had seen so many wound like someone abused her .

If you want capo you can appoint nurse she will be with her all time when adeliana hears that she started feeling  uncomfortable kael see that and said in his stern voice no need for that  your team will be here in the mansion in the hospital wing that means here whenever we need of you so we can get don't worry about money and I'll talk to the dean of your hospital . They nod slightly then kael said move all medical equipment that will be needed for her .

She will shift to her room the doctor said yes and left from their kael looked at her beautiful eyes adeliana feel that someone looking at her when she look she found kael staring at her then she said to kael water I need water I'm thirsty kael nod and  bring water from her and made her drink water .

I want to go from  here I don't like this room she frown and said  that kael said yes you will go from her kael pick her in his arm and  carry her toward the other side of wing where all they leave . 

____________after some ___________________time

 They come in a big hall and move toward the staircase  and turn left and then right and stop at a big door and opened it and she a beautiful room adeliana roam her eyes everywhere a big cute bead  a two door one I think washroom and one two floor walk in closet  she thought in her mind when I will be fine  I will see everywhere . Kale took her to the washroom made her sit in the basin and made her brush ther teeth and slowly made her bath taking care of that her fractures didn't get wet in the water he carefully fully wash her hair and her body lavender fragrance fill the room .

He took a soft fluppy towel and  made her roll in the towel like a baby koala adeliana started feeling dizzy hey sweet sugar don't sleep you have to wear clothes that he took her out of the room and made her wear the clothes that he asked his man to bring he mentally note in his mind that he have to take her for the shopping as he know she didn't trust them but he know she feel comfortable with him and that made him afraid what if  all the things get wrong .

And comb her hair and apply lotion and moisturizer and made her sleep he kiss her forehead and said sleep my sweet sugar I'll wake you up when dinner will ready till then rest because you are weak and no body will take you away said in his dark town and his blue eyes darken in dark blue shade .

Adeliana outfit of the day

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••