chapter -11

Pls ignore if there is any mistake ....

____________

Kael pov-

What it seems like nothing is fine , nor I am it's getting colder and so is my heart,, it's getting darker and so am I , the leaves are falling and so am I  falling apart but it feels like she is holding me .

I can't understand  why I am feeling.like what is happening just like the moon we all have a side we don't show others but I am feeling like I can show her it feels like only her presence make me enlighten . Ofcourse I meet her  few day ago but still I feel ike there is  a connection and maybe I don't know .

When you have a dark side , nothing is ever as good  as it seems but my first time in my life  it feels like she can understand my dark side it feels like she is mine ,she won't judg me and hear me her whole heart but still I can't do this .

I feel like there is attachment  something is pulling me toward her  when she is in coma I feel restless every time ,every second, every day and I don't know this feeling it's not right to trust anyone but I want to be her so I can trust her .

Some pains render souls into a profound stillness where response and reaction wane  yielding  but a haunting silence .The darkest place I've  ever seen was inside me , and nothing ever scared me more but this is good for me the more they scared of me the more it is good .

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery because if you are living in peaceful you don't when they attack you and misunderstood peaceful over weakness  and if you are dangerous you can have your freedom because no one have the guts to cross you they afraid of you but again this is good for me and for everyone and if not who else try to hurt my family or me they only have a option and that is death .

I live in the light , but carry my dark with me but it feels like she have the power to lighten my dark just like she is candle a light in my dark world  and I will never leave her and if she tried she can't because she is our and they have to understand it .

I come out of my thoughts and wak towards my sweet sugar room when I open her door silently to not wake her up I enter the room and sees her sleeping peacefully  tuck inside her comforter looking cute and adorable I silently sit near her side and touch her feathery soft cheeks and caress it  her pouty lips her doe blue green eyes when I touch her cheeks she sigh so cute why I am sounding like I am going mad but nevermind who cares . I slightly call her and she open her eyes and try to rub her but I stop her because she can't move her eyes she slightly look around her then her eyes landed on me .

I said to her the dinner is ready , let's feel your little tummy and you have to take medicines also sweet sugar. I carefully pick her in my arm and carry her downstairs where all my brothers are waiting for us . 

Adeliana again sleep in my hold and I took her to the dinning room and made her seat in my lap when I reach there all my brothers eyes on her and I know that they also know that. She didn't trust us but she trust me little bit because I save her  think .

I again  call her and wake up her she slightly opened her eyes look toward. Me and then my brothers they all are staring at her  she slightly turn back and hug me and hide her face in my crook of neck .

I gave them smirk  but I  can understand she is not comfortable with them . 

I cam see in their eyes they were  feeling jealous and confuse I can understand  we all feel it because we care for someone  but we ignore everyone we can feel a great attachment to her . 

 I slightly pull her away and said let's eat dinner  ,but how can I eat he understood what she is referring  ,he cooed her and   said sweet sugar  let me feed you food so you can eat your medicine  . She nodded  he put a morsel in her mouth and she eat it they were all looking at her how she is looking  cute while eating  and danger at the same time .

She. Notice that everyone looking at her not looking staring  she feel uneasy and leaned toward me and numbled why they looking at me  am I did. something wrong I heard her and glare at them and said  eat all your she is feeling uncomfortable .

All my brothers look toward like they are caught and start eating I feed her all the food and eat myself while she sleep again we all finish our food I again wake her up and said th her sweet sugar wake and eat medicine while I give her medicine and made her eat she turn towards me and ask eyeing my brothers who are they ?  And I said to her they are my brothers and yours also  she look at me confused  and how come you all  you are my brothers ? I have big brothers already ,I feel anger bubble inside me I clench my teeth and said  we are your brothers you understand no one else is your family we are. Only your family I said you understand in my stern voice  she nodded and ask what is their name the first one in the head chair is our first eldest brother arran ,  and  I'm second eldest brother and you know my name , in the left side of arran is  elio third elder brother , and on the right side of arran is atlad forth elder and  twin of  Ezekiel , Ezekiel is fifth younger brother and you are small yongest .

Tell them your name my name is adeliana and she turned toward  me and said  I'm sleepy I said okay and take her in her room. I slowly put her down and made her lay in the bed  .she asked him can you stay I said  sure sweet sugar anything for you I lay beside her and hold her she said  thank you and sleep ingulf her I also fall asleep the first peaceful sleep in my whole life and I feel content .

_________________________