Chapter 6 (Nursing)

CHAN POV:

I woke up and went to shower and had breakfast myself, i made some sandwich and put it in a box. I then picked up felix and sawed he's mother.

Chan: Hello ms.Lee

Ms.Lee: Hello Chan, how are you holding up??

Chan: doing just fine,  is Felix inside??

Ms.Lee: yes, he just came down, and having breakfast at the moment, would you like to join??

Chan: No thank you ma'am, i'm currently in a hurry at the moment

Ms.Lee: oohh, i see, i'll get Felix to hurry up a bit

She then went inside, and after a few minutes, felix came out and sitted in the passanger seat besides me, he looked really happy,i wonder what made his mood like that.

Chan: Ready Lixxie?

Felix: yup!, let's go

Chan: alright!

We were then on our way to Lixxie's school,I went to a short cut which was a narrow street, it was tricky but luckily manage to get through the road and arrive at Lixxie's school. I gave him a kiss goodbye on he's forehead, and waved goodbye till he reached the school doors. I went to work and i got caught on traffic since there was an accident in the main road i use to get to work, and at that time, i hoped that Seungmin didn't go to school today... he texted me this morning if i could pick him up, i told him to stay put in bed, but he was to stubborn on going to school, i hope his sister disagree on driving him to school...cause he's body was heating up the night i drove him back. I soon arrived at the museum and luckily wasn't late.

Changbin: hey Hyung,  wha's gotten you so gloomy today??

Chan:... well a friend of mine has a fever...but he's to stubborn and still wanted to go to school..

Changbin: it's ok, don't worry much, people who has fever usually can't move much since their body is hot

Chan:....i guesse so..

The day went by smoothly, and by the traffic (cause of the accident) on the main road still isn't cleared, some of the schedule were cancled, and as usual, school from other cities came by and families as well, there were some from different countries. Then i sawed the kid from yesterday's last tour, he was exited to see me again, and after a few minutes of talking, he's mom called for him and we said our goodbyes, he's mom even mouthed a 'thank you' before we parted ways. it was currently 4.43pm and we get to leave early since some of the scheduled were cancled.

I went to pick Felix up. I waited in front of the school gates for him, he had dance practice today, it was a trial for Lixxie tho, he didn't have much after school activity and since he loved dancing, he. said he wanted to try out Dancing Ekschool. After minutes he came out of the building with 2 other guys, im not aware of them tho, i always saw Felix hanging out with someone, but these two boys are someone i have never seen. He went inside the car and waved goodbye to the two boys.

Chan: sooo, Lixxie? who was that?

Felix: ah, i forgot, The guy with purple hair is Minho, Seungmin's friend!, and the Red aired guy is Hyunjin!, he's actually 1 grade higher that me