Chapter 8 (My love for you..)

CHAN POV:

It was a saturday and i was laying in bed, full of boredem. It has been around 3 Months from Seungmins sickness, and our bond grew from that day. We would usually hang out whenever we had the chance....sadly Lixxie and Seungie both have a group project to turn in a week from now, so im here, by myself, not knowing what to do. Changbin was going out seeing someone, i'm still curious about it till now but he would avoid it and change topics, Han is busy as well for producing songs, but lately somethings was going on and i know it. As if he had a love Intrest for someone....So as i said before....i'm bored.

After getting up and eating breakfast, i decided to see Han if he was working today, and when i went to the grocery store, he wasn't there. I guessed he was working at the Company at the moment, so i went to take a walk at the park and relax a little.

Not long after, i saw Seungmin headed towards my direction and waving a hello with his cute smiley face....

Seungmin: Hey Channie!

Chan: Hey Seung... what brings you here?? I thought you were having a group meeting?

Seungmin: They didn't said anythings or made a move. So i figured i'd rest for today.., how about you?

Chan: devestated that everyone was busy.... then you came <3

Seungmin: oh please Chan, everyone would've stop to spend their time with a great guy like you

Chan: ya think so?

Seungmin: hahaha, i know so...

Chan: hey.....i heard that there was an amusment park not far away from here!

Seungmin: is that so?

Chan: yeah! Wanna go together?

Seungmin: ....sure..

And hearing him said that made me burst with happyness, we were then on our way to the amusment park. I payed for the tickets to enter and i told Seungmin to choose the rides, He felt bad if he was the only one to pick the rides so we agreed on taking turns. Seungmin chose tge roller coaster..... but the fact that the roller coaster and multiple loops and there was a really high trail.....that msde me a bit terrified, but looking at Seungmin with his puppy eyes, looking at it as if he's been waiting to ride it made me gave in. We lined up and waited for our turn, and as soon as our turn was up i was thinking second choices.... it was terryfiying.... and just hearing the people screamed....nope.

Seungmin: you ok Chan?

Chan: yeah...i just never really ride extreme coasters like this...

Seungmin: oh i see.... let's just bail this one out, yeah?

Chan: what?? Nononono, we're going, plus we waited a really long line Seungie...

Seungmin: ok.... if you're scared or something... please don't hesitate to grab my hands

He said as he gently holds my hand before we sit......, but the weird things was....i was getting more nervous instead of calming down...., was it because i lost courage from this soft boy or....was he the one making me nervous....and when the ride starts i immidiatly holded Seungmins hand. I was really nervous... both the ride and Seungie himself....

After we went to some rides, we went to eat Lunch together. I didn't ate much since i wasn't to hungry, so did Seungmin. While eating i sawed a crumb on Seungmin's cheek, he was really adorable when he was eating.....wait²... what am i saying.... him? Adorable?.....true. 100% true. But i can't just fall in love with him....can i?

Chan: Hey seung?

Seungmin: hmmm?

Chan: *reaches out to his cheeks and wipes it off* there you go..

Seungmin: ....o-oh... i didn't relized it.. sorry..

Chan: oh, don't apologize..

And without me relizing it i smiled cheekly staring at him, looking all inncocent and all.....ahh....he's really pretty..

We decided to walk through a store with some plush on a claw machine, Until

Seungmin: There is a Sanrio Claw Machine?!

Chan: haha, what's wrong??, is there a character you like?

Seungmin: *whispers* yeah....

Chan: What's wrong Seungie?, you ok?

Seungmin: isn't it embaressing to have a friend that likes Sanrio?? Isn't it a bit Childish??

Chan: Ofc not! I like Melody! She looks really adorable!

Seungmin: Mines is Pocchaco

Chan: po..??

Seungmin: Pocchaco, the puppy looking one?

Chan: ahhhh, i think he's underatted

Seungmin: aww...

Chan: i'll win him for you then!

Chan:

Seungmin:

Chan: *fake tears dropping from his face*

Seungmin: Chan, it's fine...you don't have to get so upset about it..

Chan: easy for you to say..i wanted to get you the doll....but you ended up getting it yourself...

Seungmin: ..... hmmmm how about win me a prize at that game over there?

Chan: ??..... Baksterball!!, Let's go seungie!!

Seungmin: *giggles* right behind you :]

Seungmin: thank you chan... i had a really nice evening with you today

Chan: Me to Minnie!, How about next time we do this again huh?

Seungmin: i would love to Channie Hyung

Chan: I'll drive you home!

Chan: Alright, have a goodnight sleep Seungie!, i'll pick u up at Monday!

Seungmin: Thank you again Channie..

Chan: No probleem~!

Just as i was about to pull the rear to Drive, He called my name shouting from the Distance.

Seungmin: Hyung! ....... *Smiles widely and mouthing 'Goodnight*

And after he did that, he went inside he's house skipping a little.....did he just... smail for me??......

'Kim Seungmin....you'll one day be the death of mee...'

((HI hiiiii~, yes i know... no more updates-, i haven't been able to have some ideas for the stories and yeah-, it might be some daily life rn, but i'll try to make it angst, happy and romantic in the rest of the chapters!, just bear with meee ;-;. Btw thank you for readiing!!, i have a Oneshot book (skz members) if you guys have some reccomendation for the story, feel free to do so!, thats all, have a lovely dayyy~))