Chapter 7 (Quality time)

SEUNGMINS POV:

I woke up feeling like i was going up and down....as if my bed was breathing. I then looked up and sawed Chan on the bottom of me, he was sleeping peacfully and looked calm. He ever told me he had a hard time sleeping for the past years and this view took me by surprise what so ever, he had a very messy bed hair hahaha, and he was in his work outfit.....now i feel guilty he had to came here all on he's own at night...i bet he was super exhausted.

I sit up on my bed, still looking at Chan, then the door. I stood up and went to the kitchen to see my sister.

Seung's sis: Hey Seungmin, slept well i asume?

Seungmin: yeah...

Seung's sis: well, how are you feeling?, are you getting better?

Seungmin: well at least getting better then yesterday, i still feel dizzy and my eyes are begging me to close them...

Seung's sis: Hehe, alright then, you should skip school today, yeah? So you could feel better ok

Seungmin: Ok

Seung's sis: I'm off to work then!, take care of yourself. Take your meds, and tell your Hubby i said Hi~

Seungmin: hu-?

Before i could even say a word she closed the door, and went inside her car. She could be weird sometimes..., i went inside my room to see Chan stilk asleep, should i wake him up for his work?..., then i heard a notification from my phone, and i didn't mean one, but ..... you get it ..., and it was all from Lee know and Felix, i had that chance to get Felix's number yesterday, and he was super happy about it.

                          *In chat*

Annoyingbit: SEUNGMIN WHERE THE HELM ARE U?

Lixxy: Seungmiiiiin, where are youuu??

Annoyingbit: ARE YOU TRYING TO SKIP SCHOOL WITHOUT ME?

Lixxy: you guys do that?

Annoyingbit: .....sometimes <3

Lixxy: and didn't asked me to join?

Annoyingbit: it was before we were friends sweetie

                             Omg can u gays shush?

Annoyingbit: i think u meant *guys

                        No. I actually meant gays.

Annoyingbit: i am not gay.

Then why do you always talk about the       
convinient store guy?

Annoyingbit: Correction, i am Bi.

                                   Yeah same thing

Lixxy: anyways, why are you absent Seungie?

                     Ah, because i caught a fever

Lixxy: ahhh i see, get well sooon!

Annoyingbit: or not, see ya soon bud

                                           TTY later then

I checked the time to see it was 10:00 am, so i have all my time to sleep and rest, but i should probably wake Chan up

Seungmin: Hey chan...