Chapter 13

Chan: Ready??

Seungmin: *sighs* yup

Chan: don't be so nervouse, its ok?, it's just us and Han

Seungmin: Right...right, ok we can start now

Seungmin and Chan were doing the recording of their new song along with Hannie of course, this was Seungmin's first time recording and singin in front of his friends beside's Jeongin. This made his bones shivers as well as a feeling of anxious around him. He soon then started his recording, unexpectedly he did it in one go. This made Chan impressed.

Chan: wow Seungmin...that was perfect! you're so amazing, you did it in one go!

Seungmin: ahh..thank you chan, it's no big deal, honestly.

Chan: no big deal?? it took me time doing mines you know??, amazing...

Seungmin: Thank you again... I really appreciate it...

And after Seungmin, it was Han's turn to record, and of course Seungmin was impressed with Han's rapping skills. He may be an introvert but MBTI or Personality is definitely not based on talents. It was then Seungmin's part again, and of course the older just went fan buying him behind the other Side of the mirror (in their recording room there is a glass so they could see each other and try to communicate as well, that's what I meant). And after Seungmin sang, it was eventually Chan's part.

Han: Ready??

Chan: *sigh* ...ok, good to go

Chan sang his lungs out and made a beautiful melody, with that, the brunet was all over him. Oh how he had a beautiful voice, handsome face, maybe slightly shorter, but amazing skills. This men, who rarely sleeps, has 2 jobs at the moment and has been working non stop has a beautiful voice??......'what can't he not do??' that had been the question running around Seungmin's head, still mesmerized by Chan's skills.

Chan: you ok..??

Sitting next to Seungmin, Concern were written in his face. Apparently Seungmin had been staring and zoning out for some while.

Seungmin: yeah, nothing...nothing

Chan: you sure??...you were zoning out a little bit..

Seungmin: really??...I didn't notice.

Chan: what is it because of me??

Seungmin: Huh??

Chan: what is it because of my beauty??.....I know I'm pretty handsome huh??...nobody can't resist me~ hahahah~

Seungmin: W-whaa-?...Uu-ummm..

Han: Pfttt, Please... why would anybody like a old man like you huh??

Chan: Excuse.me?

Han: oh c'mon just admit it, Seungmin is probably going to say yes just out of pity~, right Seungiiiee~???

Chan: ....C'MERE HAN JISUNG.

Han was pouncing of his seat, already knowing what will happen if he gets caught, while Chan, our of pure anger, ready to tear the life size looking quokka into pieces. All Seungmin can do is just praying for Han not to get murdered that day....or...he could just...

Seungmin: *Grabs Chan's arm* Just let him be Channie, I bet he was just joking around

Chan: He literally called me old.

Seungmin: it's just to get a reaction out of you.., calm down..ok??

Chan: alr...

In the other side~~

Han: .... what the actual f*ck? *in shik shak shook 😨😨*

After their recording, Chan decided to stay in the studio a bit longer, while the rest went home. He hadn't been sleeping well, and...it wasn't his fault either. You can blame his insomnia or so. Watching as Chan kept om editing and editing and editing just bore Seungmin to sleep, but the catch was, Chan didn't preceive his existance in that moment.

Sooner or later it was already 1 in the morning, Chan still working on the editing and the sounds. When turning to his back to get some coffee, he had just relized Seungmin had been waiting for him to go home with him. The guilt started to fill the boy, just looking at him sleeping in an uncomfortble position on the couch.

Chan: Seungmin....wake up...you gotta go home...

Seungmin: hmmm~!...

Chan: *Sighs* Seungmin...

Seungmin: not unless you go home with me...

Chan: .....alr you big baby..., C'mon

Chan lifted him bridal style after cleaning up the studio. And not waisting any minute to get to his car and drive Seungmin home.

After ariving, he decided to make Seungmin some food before he goes.
And it had already been 2 am luckily it was the holidays, so not to worry if he even went home at 4 am just to take care of the boy.

He then went home, smiling and making up scenerios in his head while giggling like a kid. 'He actually waited for me....HE WAS SOOO CUTEEE! The little drool on his mouth, his bangs covering his eyes, i feel like i might as well die <3'.  Anyone looking at him would judge him easily, 'why is that guy so weird?' 'Is he giggling to himself? What a weirdo..'. But hey...everyone has their own weird traits, then leave him be. But he didn't had a care in the world at that moment. Just him and himself with his tiny scenerios.

((Sorry for not updating so long...cant believe its been 13 Chapters! Thank you for readiing~ Anyyeoonggg))