Chapter 14

Author POV:

It was a month or a few weeks before graduation day at Seungmin's school. He was prepared, Nervous and had a lot in mind. He was exited for the ceremony but maybe not that confidence of seeing his report card. He hasnt pass the exam week, so he was studiying hard for it. He had been up, day and night, just to gwt the perfect score. Seungmin was a bright student at his school, even tho th answers weren't at his school but still he could answer it his own way. He could think logically as well. He would use a logical answer to answer the questions. Exams weren't all easy, despite him being the top student, he was sti worried of his exams.

He had been studiying day and night, trying to put on a positive answers on his head...but...of course..one subject that he needed help with....History. Chan's greatest subject and favorite at this point, he did struggle with some english word but not as much as History. Geography and History is a bit similar. But History? You gotta dig deep to wars, persons life, culture and ect (in my school, there are differences between them sooo-).

"Chan??"

"Yeah?.....Seungie you look tired...something on your mind??"

"Yes actually.."

"What's up?"

"Could you...help teach me History?"

"...and why would you think i'd say no?"

".....hehe, Tommorrow?? 4pm?? After dropping Felix??"

"Its a plan then!"

"Thanks Channie"

                   •    •     •     •     •    •   •

"Hey Seungieee"

"Hey Chan"

"How have you been these days huh??, sorry i rarely visit"

"Not its fine, but....sometimes i get an all nighter(what was it called again?? I fotgot-)"

"......Seungmin....pls sleep more often.."

"Chan i can't...i have an exam in like next two weeks, and today they gave like a pop quiz....its basically a little 'cheat' test But still....it was hard Chan...i could barely answer half of it..."

"I know...just relax your body, stay calm, have some lil break before studying again, ok?"

"Can't do that...."

"Yeaaahhh, suuure"

"..????.."

After their little conversation, they got started with their little tutor. Chan teached the basics, and most were the history or how royalty works. He then teached about the cultre's they did back then (i want to say it again, this is not officially what they learn, ig?, i don't live in korea, this is again based on the lesson i learned, so correct me if i'm wrong). And after an hour of teaching, Chan bought some snacks to Seungmin's room. He bought some chips recently before going to Seungmin's house.

"So, how was school yesterday?"

"Awfuuul..., i wanna tell you something..but don't tell anyone..k?"

"Sure!"

"So this girl Iseul recently got asked out by this guy named Baek heyon right?"

"Yeah"

"BUT THIS B**CH IS A RED FLAG."

"Hahahaha, oh yeah?? How so?"

"Like this mf is a playboy. This mf asked out Jiho a few months ago while having a crush on Mina. Like wtf? This guy wasn't loyal from the beginning. And.how he cut ties with Jiho?, Cruel. Like??? ------- --- ------------ ---- -"

Seungmin that only talked for a few minutes felt like hours! I mean, he just had to find the right person to talk to, that's all. And by the time Seungmin looks at Chan, he already had a smirk on his face, a cheekily smirk. And by that he came to relize that Chan was making fun of him after saying 'can't relax for a few minutes'.

"......pls stop it."

"Stop what Seungiee~??"

"Get that smirk of your face."

Seungmin was bluffing and pouting like a childe who had lost on a online battle (ipad kid vibs yk?).

"Hahahahahaha, alright~"

After some time, they continue their lessons and Seungmin got sleepy and sleepier.

"And thats the answer for the question, anything else?"

                       No answer.....

"Seung-"

                                    .....

"How cute ❤"

There lies Seungmin, on his back, sleeping on top of the covers of his bed, sleeping comfortably besides Chan.

"Well...i gotta go then, don't wanna wake him up"

Chan steadily standing up from the bed, not wanting the movments waking Seungmin up. But that...that was a mistake

"Mmmmm.."

Seungmin groaned, as if someone waking him up. But instead of waking up, he grabbed Chan's arm. Hanging onto it as if his life depends on it, but more gentle instead of a tight grip. After the hand grip, he slowly drifted of into a deep sleep.

Chan was stunned, not knowing what to do. But knowing how tired the boy was, he accepted his 'fate' and stayed with him till he woke up.

It took time before Seungmin could wake up. And beside him he could see Chan, fast asleep, and making light snores. It was soothing to see Chan sleep, knowing he has insomnia. He didnt bother waking the older up. All he can do was watch him sleep.

Not long after Chan woke up sitting up, his movements were quick. That scared Seungmin but was concerned.

"You ok?"

".....N-no, i'm ok....."

"You don't ok tho.."

"Yeah, i'm ok...it was nothing.."

".....i know its weird, especially from me but...you want a hug?"

"....that would be nice.."

Without a word, Seungmin back hugged him, and giving into the hug. Chan on the other hand felt comfortable, his heart pounding fast, his ears turning dark pink. After learning the developed feelings he got for Seungmin, he started to act different then he used to. At first, this concerned Seungmin. But not for long, since he found the actions cute. He was Seungmins cute friend (soon to be bf).

With that they both ended up sleeping together on Seungmins cover (bed sheets). It looked so cute, just by seeing them sleep, you could feel all fuzzy and comfortable, even if they were complete stranger.

(Thanks for reading, hope you all enjooy~)