CHAPTER 18

Airon Miguel knew that he hurt Hazel's feelings by that little gesture he just made. He also saw it in her eyes. This is the first time he felt jealousy and didn't know what to do.

Hazel ran away from him and he was about to follow her, but someone behind him spoke. It was Harry.

"Throwing things on her now?" he said smirking at him.

"Get lost." He simply said and left but stopped when Harry shouted.

"I want her back!"

"Too bad, you can't." then he left to search for Hazel.

He walked around the beach looking for his girlfriend but he can't find her anywhere. But he didn't stop, worried that she might get lost or encounter some bad people especially it's night.

...

Meanwhile, Hazel was about to close her eyes when Kenji appeared and layed beside her in the sand.

"Kenji." Hazel said emotionless.

"Care to tell me what happened?" Kenji knew that she had a problem and he can see that she's really down by her sighs.

Just a while ago, Annie dragged him to her room and talked to him. He remained calm and asked her what she want.

"Believe me or not but I'm not the one who did that. Don't accuse me in front of everybody, Kenji." Annie said with a very serious face.

"Yea right. So it's just a coincidence that you disappeared the same time Hazel fell in the water and didn't surface?"

"I .. I dive in the water because I felt something on my feet-"

"Hahaha really, that is your excuse?" Kenji sarcasmly said.

"Argh! Why am I even explaining it to you. Look Kenji, I'm not a bad person. I just like Airon so much that I get jealous of Hazel but I can't hurt her-"

"Ohh so hitting the ball on her face didn't hurt her?" Kenji's word made her quiet. "Who else would do that to her except you right?"

She slowly shaked her head and took Kenji's hands. "I didn't do it."

Kenji is confuse and shocked when he felt something in their hands so he grabbed his hand back. He looked at Annie, still not believing her. "Ms Annie, I respect you as our manager and a friend too but I didn't expect you to be this mean and desperate to the point that you almost kill someone-"

*Slap!

Kenji didn't finish what he's saying because Annie slapped him. Tears started to flow in her eyes.

"Y-you are a friend to me too, b-but you d-don't know anything to accuse me like that Kenji." Annie said and stormed off out of the room.

After that, Kenji went to follow her but he didn't saw her so he went to the beach where his team planned to have a bonfire. Annie was there and didn't look at him again. She joined them as if nothing happened. He don't know but he felt guilty about what he said. He excused himself to go to the bathroom but he just walked under the night sky in the beach and saw Hazel laying in there so he joined her.

"A lot happened since I woke up Kenji." Hazel got up and sat. Then she yawn and hugged herself. "I should've just sleep until morning."

"I talked to Ms Annie about what happened and she denied it to me. She even slapped me for saying that she's mean and desperate for Airon that she almost kill someone." Kenji bragged that made her shocked.

"What?! Why did you said that? I know she's mean but calling her desperate, it's painfull for us girls to recieve that word."

"But you almost drown because of her." Kenji felt like it was wrong to said that but he didn't gave it a thought.