CHAPTER 26

HAZEL'S POV

After our family dinner, they suddenly send me back to my house the next day. I kept asking them why but they just told me not to come home for a while.

"We'll be busy in our company. Even your Mom needs to be there. So no one will be always in this house."

That is what they said. I figured that it's really about their business. Something happened when the man came to them that night. Who was that? And what did he do to make my parents and Semi work together, is our company at stake?

"Hays, I want to help them too."

"Babe, if they needs your help, they will ask you. Besides, you're still in high school, what do you know about business?"

I'm at the supermarket with Omi, buying something to cook for our dinner. It's been a week since then but they're not calling or replying to me. I have no choice but to ask Sophie and she said that they're always in the company.

"What about I find a part time job. So I can save money when it comes down to it. But of course I won't tell them, for sure they won't let me."

He didn't respond but he's thinking about it, maybe he don't want to say a word that he will regret or make it hard for me to decide. Until we left the market and now on our way home.

Then suddenly I felt someone following us from behind. I immediately turned to look but there's no one there. Omi noticed it and asked me.

"What's wrong?"

I shook my head and started to walk again. I don't know if I should tell Omi about this but these past few days, I always feel that someone is watching me. Sometimes I will see a shadow of a man then it will vanish whenever I tried to look. Am I just imagining it or someone is watching or following me? I'm a little scared to be honest.

"Babe!"

I came back to my senses when Omi called me. I forgot that I'm in my kitchen and washing our dishes. My clothes are wet because of the splashes of water.

"Oh my! I-i'm so sorry!" I rushed to turn the faucet off.

He looks confused then he leads me on the couch and he sat beside me, holding my hands. He sighed. "Hazel, is it about your family? If you're really worried, I will take you there right now."

"A-ah no.. it's okay. Maybe I'm just tired." I can't take him with me because their tournament game will be held the day after tomorrow. I want him to focus so they will win again.

"But-"

"Hep! I'm okay, Omi. Let's watch some game?" I asked, changing the topic.

"No. You need to rest now baby. Stop overthinking too much." he pulled me in a hug. "Or else you're going to flood this house for zoning out."

I chuckled. "Pfft- don't worry, it won't happen again hehe."

I stared at him closely. I felt my soul at peace everytime we are together. I really admire his curly hair especially when it touches the two dots in his forehead. His long bridge nose and his lips. He really is gorgeous. Most importantly is his personality. He is so grumpy to others but so so sweet and very kind with me.

'I love you so much that I could die for you.'

He gently flicked my forehead that made me back to reality again. "What are you saying? I am not letting you die, no. I am ordering you not to die."

I shockingly looked at him. "Y-you heard my thoughts?"

He flicked my forehead again. " Silly, you said it out loud."