CHAPTER 48

"HAZEL!!" Hazel's father shouted at the phone.

She dropped the phone on the ground because of shock and fear. Airon picked it up and then hanged up, he turns off the phone so they could not reach her.

"Babe, calm down." He cupped her face. "Listen to me."

Hazel looked at her boyfriend's worried face and it calms her. "Omi, w-what should I do?"

"Go to the hospital. To your parents, pretend that you went there since earlier." Airon.

Hazel came to realization and nods at him. "You're right! Let's go."

"I won't come." Airon stopped her when she was about to run holding his hand. "I can't be with you, right?"

"But-"

Airon looked at Harry. "Oi germ. I can't let her go alone. Come with her."

"Of course. Leave her to me, I'll take responsibility." Harry.

Airon faced Hazel again. "Babe, take care okay? Don't let anyone hurt you or else, I will take you with me even if they don't want to."

Hazel was touched by the guy's words, she can feel that he really loves her. "Yes Omi, you too. Take care."

"Hurry up and leave before they get there first." He pats her head and smiles at her. "I love you. Let's meet again some other time."

Hazel hugged him one last time. "I love you Omi."

"Hey! Really? In front of me?" Harry jokingly complained.

"Hahaha let's go Harry. Let's take a shortcut." Hazel then grabbed Harry's arm and ran off, but of course she looked back at Airon that just nodded at her.

Airon turned around to leave as well but unexpectedly saw someone peeking from behind a post. The person noticed him and they immediately left. Airon went to the spot and saw that no one's there. But he knew, someone's watching them since earlier. "No one can hurt my Hazel."

Hazel and Harry arrived at the hospital and went straight at her parent's room. Catching their breath because of running. "Ha! Ha! I can't breath!"

"He! He! He! Haze, are y-you okay?" Harry looked around the room and saw a bottle of water, he gave it to Hazel. "Here, drink up."

Hazel accepted and drank. "T-Thank y-you Harry hehe."

"No prob." They sat at the sofa.

"I'm sure Semi's resting and sleeping now. So," Hazel took out her phone and turns it on. "I'm gonna call them now, huhu even though I'm scared."

"Hahaha want me to talk to them?" Harry.

"Leave it to me." She dialed her father's number and of course, she heard him shouting her name again.

"Pa! Can you calm down for a sec.? Let me explain." Hazel signals Harry to shut up and not to talk.

["How can I calm down?! Sean just called me and said that you're gone! What the hell Hazel?! Where are you?!"]

"Pa, please. I'm not going home if you're that angry. I'm scared." She honestly said. She heard at the other line that he's sighing and forcing himself to calm down.

["S-Sorry. I was just worried. Please go home now, I'm not mad and please, don't be scared at me daughter."] He seems like he's hurt at her words.

Hazel felt that too and felt guilty. "Sorry."

["Hazel."] His voice soften. ["Okay, I won't force you to come home. But can you tell me what happened and where are you?"]

"I went to the park with Sean. But I saw someone I know and forgot about him. I'm sorry."