CHAPTER 57

They said that time will pass in a blink of an eye when you are happy. Good thing it didn't work on me. As I am kissing Omi under the moon while fireworks are celebrating about this unexpected scene. The time is on my side as I wished it to get slowly pass by, it is only for a second but I felt like it happened for almost a lifetime.

"O-Omi.." I called in an almost whispered voice.

He looked deep into my eyes. "I love you."

My eyes widened in shock together with my mouth open. "W-What? N-No, I have Harry, I'm s-sorry-"

He cupped my face and forced me to look at him. "Do you love him?"

I didn't answer.

"Did your heart recognize him?"

I still didn't answer. I can't answer. I don't want to lie.

"Are you happy with him?"

"Y-Yea-"

"Happier than being with me?"

I shook my head..

He suddenly hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, I can't wait anymore. I really miss you baby. I can't see you with him again. Please comeback to me."

My heart is beating so fast, listening to his voice full of emotion, and even though I can't see his face, I know for sure, I will see sadness in his eyes. And I don't want to see that. I hugged him back.

"So, are you going to tell me now the truth?" I asked. "I'm not stupid not to notice."

He pulled away and glared at me. "We don't want to hurt you."

"Huh?"

"When you woke up, you said you will be hurt if that germ and you broke up." He's like a baby, nearly pouting. He's so cute. "Are you listening?"

"Yea."

"I heard that from outside the door, I got late because I just ran from school to hospital when I received Semi's text. I was really happy to see you again, awake, but you don't remember me. You also hugged that germ so I got jealous and mad. I slammed the door hard."

"Pfft! That was you?"

"Tss." He glared at me even more when I chuckled. "I want to barge in and correct you that time but, I don't want to shock you. I thought that I'll just have you remember me slowly."

"Then what are you-"

"Shh!" He hushed me. "I can't take it anymore, I'm going crazy the whole week thinking you were with that germ. So I decided to make a move. Damn, I'm missing you every day, every hour, every minute and every second. I want to be with you, I want to be with you while you're recovering. But you're so clingy with him that I didn't get a chance to come near you. I don't want to scare you."

I'm forcing myself not to smile and not to cry. I still can't remember but my heart feels it, my heart recognizes him. If he is really that person, I might test it.

I took a long deep sigh and looked up at the moon. The fireworks are still in play. "The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't?"

Please say the words that I just heard in my mind. Please be the person who was with me, sitting in a swing and holding a guitar. Please be the person who was with me under the moon, staring right through me. Be that person, Airon Miguel Smith. Please be My Love. Be my Omi.

"Yes, the moon is beautiful, not just tonight. Always."

My eyes widened as my tears started flowing from my eyes. Then the vision in my head gets clearer and clearer. It was me and this guy, at the park. With that only scene, I'm sure, I'm not with Harry anymore. This guy, this is my boyfriend. He confessed.