- Introduction -

Hello everyone!

This is my new Toge Inumaki fic, and I just wanted to get some things off the bat before people might get confused! ^^

First of all, this Story is based on the JJK anime, so I only include the students actually shown in the anime, which means only 2nd & 3rd graders of Kyoto school and 1st & 2nd graders of Tokyo School.
I also won't include Yuta Okkotsu, simply because he hasn't shown up a lot in the anime and I simply don't know enough about him to write about him.

Second, Inumaki won't talk normally in this. I've read other Stories where he talked like everyone else, but I think it's more accurate and fun this way! I hope you don't mind either. I'll also switch to Inumakis POV from time to time, just because I like writing things from his perspective as well!

Third, Mai is a Mega Bitch in this story. I know in the anime she's just sad and disappointed about Maki and that's why she's mean to a lot of people. But here, she's just a bitch. ^^'

This story also contains smut, so as I've already stated in the description everyone in 2nd year and above are over 18!
I'll probably write Inumaki as a big simp
*cough*bottom*cough*
cause that's what I would imagine him like xD

And also, obviously the story doesn't really follow the Jujutsu Kaisen storyline.

Lastly, I'm not a native English speaker! So please excuse any kind of grammar or spelling mistakes, I'm still learning! Thank you <3

Happy reading! ✨