Ch. 13 - No more Secrets

"So, what did you want to tell me?" Kasumi asked, looking intrigued. The two of you sat at a nice, simple Ice Cream Café and just ordered both your favorite ice creams.
You took a deep breath. "Well...you know the thing I couldn't tell you about?" Her eyes lit up. "I couldn't tell you before cause we wanted to keep it to ourselves first, but...Inumaki and I are kinda dating, I guess?"

Kasumi lifted both her first to her chest, shaking them In excitement as she squelead. "For real? Aww, I'm so happy for you! He seems to be a genuine nice guy, even if I haven't talked to him much." You smiled, rubbing the back of your head. "He really is."
"And how did it all start?" Kasumi asked, brushing blue strains of hair from her face to look at you better. She obviously wanted to know everything.

"It was after we had that get together in Itadori's room. When he left all of the sudden, it pissed me off so much. It annoyed me how he's been ignoring me ever since what happened in that dressing room. So I went up to his room, and told him how I felt and how unfair I thought he was treating me. And then he just kissed me." You explained and Kasumi squealed again.

"We tried to keep it secret, but then Mai somehow suspected that we were seeing each other, or maybe just making assumptions, either way she blurted it out in front of Iori and Gojo. I was embarrassed first, but later Gojo and I just talked about some stuff and it felt so nice that people knew about us. So when Inumaki told me he didn't want to hide anymore, I just agreed. And here we are now."

Kasumi watched you in awe as you told your story. "I'm sorry to tell you, but this is exactly like some Low-budget Netflix romcom. And I love it!" She laughed, making you chuckle as well. "But I hope this time you'll at least tell me when you do the dirty, okay?"

Biting the inside of your cheek, your gaze fell to the table in front of you as you tried not to grin. Kasumi caught on immediately. "Wait- you did? Already?" - "Not, like, full on. Just...other stuff, you know?"
"You horny bastards, I can't believe it." Kasumi shook her head in an over-dramatic way. "And how was it?" - "So good." You grinned.

After you left the Café, Kasumi also really wanted to do some shopping since she couldn't join you last time. So you obviously agreed, helping her pick out some new stuff.
As you waited for Kasumi outside her dressing room, your phone vibrated in your pocket. Getting it out, you immediately smiled as Toges Name appeared on screen.

"Are you back yet?"
"I miss you :("

You shook your head, he was so needy and you loved it.

"Still out with Kasumi, will
be back soon dw! :)"

"Hope you come to my room
ASAP."

"You'll be a good boy and
wait for me."

"HWGHGW okay queen."

You really noticed how his real personality came out during texting. He was basically a huge meme, and you loved it cause this was exactly your humor as well. You truly loved him, and you had no idea how you got so lucky to end up with someone like him.

After you've helped Kasumi pick out 2 new blouses and some boots, you finally went back to school. As the two of you headed inside, you told Kasumi that you'll be paying Inumaki a visit and get back to her soon.

Arriving at Inumaki's room, it only took one knock for the door to be opened, as if he was already waiting on the other side. Pulling you inside, Inumaki immediately pressed you against said door to close it, hands gently squeezing your hips as his lips found yours in a passionate kiss. You gasped in surprise, clearly not expecting this kind of dominance from him. He used that opportunity to push his tongue inside your mouth, no fight for dominance needed as glid his marked tongue across yours and your teeth, exploring every inch. You couldn't help but let out a small moan, making his lips curl up into a smile against yours.