Troublemaker

Finally, his long awaited break.

Levi breathed out a deep sigh of relief. Erwin finally gave him his break, from what he counted; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and since his usual off days Saturday and Sunday were also included, he had about a total of five days off. Levi waited for this for so damn long, all year in fact, but now that he has it, he absolutely has no idea what to do in these five days.

'Fucking. Shit.' He thought pathetically, he pushed himself out of bed. Levi used Wednesday morning to sleep in and now that he's up, he didn't know what next. It was only nine in the morning.

Levi could've went to a five day vacation but he disposed the idea, remembering that he didn't live alone anymore. His thoughts started to circulate around Eren, the shitstain that entered his life so effortlessly and somehow the brat also plagued his thoughts. The fucker.

As his thoughts lingered about the brunet he let himself go on autopilot and started fixing his bed ritually, after doing just so he made his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth, he noted that Eren was probably gone by now but he saw a note by the fridge, he decided to read that later. His usual routine was a little messed up but his OCD didn't take it that far, Levi liked being organized but he's no routine freak. (being a clean freak was more than enough, thank you very much.)

Just finishing rinsing his mouth he checked his reflection, frowning at the slight stubble on his chin. He disliked the sight of the facial hair, he briefly remembered the first he grew a stubble and to say that he was surprised was the biggest understatement of that day, he was seventeen and already passed all hopes of growing other body hair aside from pubic hair, not that he wanted hair on his body. No, quite the opposite really, he really didn't want any. He thanked the fucking gods for not giving him any chest hair. Levi shuddered at the thought of chest hair, he even cringes each time he recalls Erwin's unruly chest rainforest. But alas, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

The raven-haired man shrugged off his disgusting thoughts and grabbed a razor from his bathroom shelf. He lathered shaving cream on his cheeks and went on with his business. Skillfully, he glided the blade across his cheek, cutting off the offensive facial hair.

It didn't take long for him to be rid of it. He patted a dry towel on his face, nodding at himself in approval.

Levi walked out of the bathroom feeling refreshed, he remembered the note Eren had left. Trudging through his kitchen floors and grabbing the said note from the from the fridge. His eyes scanned it and he felt his mouth twitch upwards.

Levi,
I left your breakfast in the fridge, you can heat it up in the microwave when you wake up. I cleaned the living room by the way since you whined about my dirty ass sitting on your carpet.
-Eren
P.S. my friends and I are going to eat at Hanji's, you can come too if you like, I know you're free. :)

"Fucking cheeky brat.. I do not whine." He uttered particularly to no one and put the note away. Levi decided to heat breakfast up first and eat, he didn't want to waste Eren's cooking. Eren probably puts a lot of effort in cooking for him too. Sweet kid.

Jesus fucking Christ.

He's fucking got it bad. Petra and Hanji might actually be right, he's got a fucking crush and if that wasn't creepy enough, he's not even against it nor did he particularly fight against it. He was only in some short denial period a while back but he's slowly accepting it. That bothered him.

He knew himself more than anyone. Levi wasn't the type to date, he meets and when he finds the person hot maybe eveb have a quick lay then quickly leave, no strings attached.