Bonus Chapter#1

Levi's been sick, and the worst part is that whatever he's caught won't go away. He can't sleep in peace, bright eyes haunted his dreams and it made him soil his sheets. He can't even think or talk straight when he's in the same room with that said person with bright eyes.  He's gone to every doctor in town. The first week he went to doctor Hanji.

But he bailed while he was still on the waiting room after he saw a muscular gangster looking man walk out, sobbing his heart out in fear.

The second week he went to his cousin's clinic. Mikasa greeted him with a chainsaw, she claimed he needed a heart surgery.

He ran and jumped out the window. He broke a leg but it was worth it.

The third week he went to Dr. Petra Ral, she was useless. She only told him to sleep it out. He walked out on her.

The fourth week he went to Dr. Erwin Smith. Finally someone who wasn't insane. He could tell the man can solve his problems.

"Well, Mr. Ackerman. Care to tell me the symptoms of your illness?"

Levi nodded. "I my heart beats really fast sometimes all of a sudden, my face feels hot too. I can't sleep at all without having awkward dreams and I wake up with soiled sheets."

"Do you feel any of that right now?" Erwin asked worriedly.

"No, there's no bright-eyes around."

Sighing in relief, Erwin listened and wrote it all down in his clipboard. "I see, please go wait outside in the reception area. I'll have your diagnosis in a jiffy."

Levi did as he was told and walked out.

oOo

Patient: Levi Ackerman
Date: xx-xx-xxxx
Symptoms: Increase heart rate, wet dreams, facial redness.
Diagnosis: You're in love.
Note: Congratulations. It's not deadly but I'm afraid it's permanent.
Prescription: Go get laid.

"What are you reading Levi?" Eren peered over the man's shoulder.

"Nothing!!" Levi ripped the paper up. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Nice day huh?"

Eren grinned. "Yeah! Wanna get a cup of coffee with me?"

Levi didn't need to think about the answer, it would always be, "Yes." He nodded. "I'd like that, Eren."

oOo

Things escalated.

Levi got laid that night.

-END-

————

Thank you so much for 800 reads, I love you guys! RouRou and I thank all our sweet readers! Thank you so much. We'll do better. Promise!

OXOXOXOXO

~MixMix~