Miscommunication

As promised, something dramatic..

R18 Content.

___________

"-aa-aahh! Levi...! N-nnhh!!"

Tanned fingers gripped raven locks desperately, trembling and off balanced. Their bodies stubbornly fought through the rules of gravity just to satiate their hunger for the other. The only noises echoing in the room were the slick slapping of skin and wanton mewling and moans exciting the mouth of the younger male.

A deep grunt excited another, "Fuuuck, Eren.. So tight!" He emphasized that by a particular rough thrust of his hips. The erratical snapping of his movements signified his closeness to the edge.

The one called, Eren, whimpered beneath him, his legs tightening around the beautiful man giving him pleasure. "C-clooosee.. Oh! Ooh! Le---viiii!" His voice weakly called to the man, his broken voice, so completely wrecked and pleasured, that excited the man above more.

Calloused fingers wrapped around a neglected cock, pumping it along with his barely controlled thrusting, Levi gave Eren another reason to scream into his ear. Eren didn't fail him and a bonus to that, the boy came at last.

His back arched off the wall, where he was being thoroughly fucked, incoherent words and moans spewing out of his swollen lips, swollen from incessant French kissing. The man's name leaving his lips several more times as the other didn't relent his rhythm.

"Eren!" Levi hissed when he finally reached his release, his seed flowing out into Eren's tight haven, his hips rutting slower as he rode out another mind-blowing orgasm into his passionate lover. They'd tried having a condom on but Eren insisted that he loved doing it raw better. Levi had no objections, despite being a clean freak, he thought it was hot.

The two embraced longer as it ended, their high leaving away tingling sensations. After a few more languid pecks and comforting caresses they both pulled away.

This is how they have spent their nights since the time they went to visit Levi's family.

oOo

"Do you reaaaaally have to go?" Eren whined at Levi, they were both cuddled up on the couch, Levi was sorting out some files while Eren did whatever he wished. He was threading his fingers into Levi's soft raven locks, his lips pressed on the man's neck.

"Yes, it's just a short trip to France." Levi said, finally he put down the sorted files. "My good friend, Erwin" He said sarcastically, "Decided I'm most suited to go over there and fix some business deals for him.. Yay." He ended it with a bitter grunt. He didn't want to leave, especially when he just had things straightened with Eren. It was such a relief to actually know the feelings were mutual, if not mutual then a bit over the positive side of things.

Snickers erupted from Eren, "Levi Ackerman, having friends? Who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?" Levi pinched his side, making Eren yelp. "Agh! Okay I'm sorry..!" He apologized via, kissing Levi's cheek.

"But seriously Eren," A soft sigh left the older man's lips. "Are you fine by yourself here?"

"Weeeeell, I would miss being able to wake up with you spooning me.." Eren mumbled thoughtfully and tapped his chin trying to sound unsure. "And being pounded into the--Eeep!! " He grinned however when Levi made an action to swat him, he dodged the half assed attack with a giggle.

"Fucking cheeky little shit." Levi shook his head, a small smirk adorning his lips as he glanced at the clock. "Tsk, past your bed time.."

"Stop treating me like a kid.." Eren huffed, gently hitting his older lover on the chest.