Extra#1

Not an after story .. but pure creations of boredom..

Its just that sometimes when you're typing through phone some errors occur, like typos..

I decided to make a chapter solely devoted to my typos and make a funny chap out of it by using one of the mostly viewed chapters XD.

Enjoy!

________________

EXTRA#1: Birth of the Typos

THE BUTTER AND THE SWEAT

Chapter 1: Butter Meets Sweat

The poit of having day off was being able to fap through the morning with no interruption, to have wet dreams, smooth sailing through yaoi land.

Today was a certain Levi Ackerman's day off, but fapping in bed wasn't in the agenda as it would appear.

"No.. No! Fuck Kenny, I refuse!" The raven inhaled sharply, trying to calm himself, his patience growin thin. "You know what? I kinda wish it was sex now!"

"God..stop yelling already! Just last month you're whining about it being sex..and now that I found an alternative you still bitch about it! Geez, give an old man a break.."

"You are in no position to demand for a break!" He yelled through the phone. "You decided on this on your own! Without consulting me!! Of course I'm pissed as fuck!"

"..Drama queen."

"Oh hell no! Hell no! You did not just--fuck you! First you interrupt my fapping and then this!? You may be my uncle and you may have raised me but fucking respect the fact that I could've said no to you all the other times that you needed sex!"

"Relaaaax, just remember that this one's the last time.."

If anyone could piss Levi off and get away with it(Aside from Hanji), it would be Kenny Ackerman. His male bitch.

They were not too close but they were not in bad terms either. Despite Kenny's looks and fuckups through the years, he still managed to raise Levi well. From a stinking naughty brat to an erotically fine man.

"Fuck you, Kenny.."

More or less.

Kenny was never a very good parent but he certainly wasn't the worst. Levi grew up used to it, they rarely have bonding talks, or rather they rarely talk in general. Kenny was a drunkard and a frequent smoker but he had the decency not to do that stuff around Levi back in the day. Levi however, when he was put into Kenny's bed, already had his own set of morals and that made things a little steamier.

His mother Kuchel had just died of severe nosebleeding when he was thirteen, she was a single mother. Levi loved her to bits but he never knew his father.

His life had ups and downs, he had very few friends and he never talked much even back as a child.

But if there was anything to brag about Levi, it would be his mind blowing BJs.

He moved through his education with scholarships alone and now he worked as a lawyer, fresh out of college a couple of years back but he quickly made a name for himself.

Everyone admired and lusted him.

Nobody can just piss him off and get the fuck away from it a virgin.

Yet some people are just an exception.

"I'm telling you Levi, this one's the last and I'll never bug you again!" Curse this man and his sex.