Meet The Family

So, Eren and Levi didn't have sex in the car in the end. And it's been a week since their first date. Eren's starting to get desperate for it. It was partly because he's still a horny teen but the main reason is that he wanted confirmation that Levi actually wants him.

His first attempt was fruitless, napping in Levi's bed wearing only boxers and one of Levi's dress shirts, which was surprisingly loose on him(Eren is only tall but Levi has a broader body physique). It only resulted in a cuddle. It was nice and sweet but it wasn't the kind of reaction he wanted from Levi.

Eren's next attempt wasn't too pretty, he had asked to join Levi for his morning jog. Hoping that getting sweaty might turn the older man on. It turns out Levi could run like a soldier, Eren could not keep up at all. In the end Eren paid dearly for this and by the end of the session Eren could hardly ever think about sex.

The third time Eren had tried his luck, it was a disaster. It was a memory he'll never want to ever remember. Ever.

Eren had planned to surprise Levi in the bathroom one evening, he had bought a rose scented bubble bath and ran the water, he already stripped by then, he purposely left the door open as he waited in the bath nervously. Expecting Levi to be the one walking in the moment he heard the door slam close outside Eren strategically left the shower curtains.

He didn't realize, it would be Erwin walking in the bathroom.

Things got awkward a moment then. Not only had he screwed up his first impression on Levi's best friend, he also lost a bit of his dignity then. Of all nights, why did they have to have a movie night that time?

Thus that day was something Eren refused to recall.

Was wishing to be fucked silly too much to ask?

Yes, apparently it is. Especially when the one who's supposedly going to be doing all the fucking was a Greek God incarnate, named Levi Ackerman.

So Eren decided, fuck the subtle approach. Eren Yeager was no pansy, he can do this.

He'll do it head on.

oOo

"-....th me.."

Levi blinked and tore his attention away from his paperback, staring up at Eren. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that?" Levi asked, his eyebrows knitting together.

With red cheeks, Eren pouted. "I said," He repeated. "H-have sex with me..." The boy squirmed uncomfortably under Levi's intense gaze.

"Eren?"

"Y-yes?"

Levi leaned forward a bit, "Do you know what you're asking me to do?"

"Of course I do.. I just asked if--"

"I know what you asked.. Eren listen to me, kid." Eren frowned at the word 'kid'. Levi reassuringly patted his hair gently as he spoke. "Eren, it's not that I don't want to do it with you. I do, really. I just like you much more than that, I'm only giving you more time to think about it."

Eren stared at him, looking baffled. "So let me get this straight.." Inhaling, Eren gathered his wits and focused them on one thing, and that was Levi. "You think I would regret it, then leave, you think I don't like you enough.."

Levi braced himself, he was never good at socializing and much less talking about his feelings. He decided to try for Eren, just hoping he could actually convey his feelings properly. Levi slightly dreaded it, he might have made the wrong choice just now. There was a hint of slight hurt in Eren's eyes. Levi could already tell. He just made a mistake. And he was about to pay for the consequences.