Return to Me

Ookey.. New chap for you my beloved readers!

I know people tend to skip my rants, buuut... Thank you so much for 3.1k reads. It means a lot to me that people actually read the shit I write. That I could make people feel. It really inspires me to do better. And I present you with this chapter that would hopefully reach your hearts..

If not

"Never gonna give you up-"

Okay I'll stop..

Enjoy!

_________

For the logest time, Eren did nothing but stare up at the ceiling. He skipped classes and texted Reiner he was fine. The blond asked where he was, he couldn't exactly answer that. So here he was, laying in a bed that isn't his, all alone and hurting.

Not without remembering how wonderful it felt being held by the man he had just left. Then yesterday felt so far away already.

Guilt bloomed like a dark poisonous flower within his chest. He didn't know what he should do anymore and he prayed for what ever sort of deity above, for any higher power, just kill him now. It seemed to him that lately everywhere he goes he hurts somebody, betraying somebody.

Lying to somebody.

He knew he lied to Hanji.

As for the keys she was searching for yesterday, they were safely tucked within his pockets the whole time. Eren couldn't throw them, god knows he considered the idea but couldn't do it.

He was a coward.

Eren knew that he was clearly hurting Reiner with this toxic relationship, it will never work and both of them knew it. Eren knew but he also needed comfort, he selfishly clung onto the chance of it that Reiner conveniently provided. Reiner knew too, but he let himself be blind to it and allowed himself to be used. Then there was his betrayal, to Hanji and in a way to Levi too. He failed as a lover for Hanji's best friend and that proved him to be a scum that just mustn't exist. Eren failed as a lover to Levi as well. He knew that, he was just as bad as the ebony haired man.

What if he never cheated..?

That tugged his heart hard. For a moment he entertained it, actually happy by the thought of it being a mistake.. There was a small hope that he could still fix it.

But that spark of hope was extinguished quite easily.

Levi made sure of that.

Eren still can't get it out of his head, the way Levi held another man. It still hurt.

What hurt most was that he let Levi have him after. Letting the man claim him, play with him. With their little game of make believe love, a game of cat and mouse. A gamble. It was a mistake yet again and he was just stupid enough to let it happen again.

"..Then you're the most beautiful mistake I've ever made.."

Truth to be told, he was ashamed. Ashamed of himself and to himself. He let it happen and worse Levi was drunk. Now he felt worse than ever and he had no one but himself to blame for it. He was sober, he could've walked away and ended it before it began. But he didn't.

Levi is a cheater.

But what if he isn't?

He kissed a alley prowling whore, probably would've fucked him if Eren hadn't been there.

He was drunk.

He's an educated man who could've walked away from it.

You didn't walk away from him that time.. Hypocrite.