Perfectly Imperfect

I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit fast paced!

WARNING: R18 CONTENT

________

Eren was in paradise, that's all he could think of as he watched Levi help out on chores, the rays of the dimming sun made Levi look like a god. The said man was tasked with chopping firewood since the house only had an antique cylinder stove which is fueled by wood and coal. When Levi volunteered to do the chopping in Micheal's stead(To escape Kenny), Eren also asked if he could come. Levi may have said it would be boring but that was far from it.

THWACK!

The teen had to bite his lower lip to hold back a small moan, he was sitting on the porch, watching Levi work. Levi had long shed off his shirt and gave it to Eren, not wanting the activity to dirty his good shirt even though Micheal promised Levi that his old clothes were still around. Levi doubted that those old rags would fit him so he let Eren hold his shirt for him. They didn't know how long they'll be staying over but by the looks of it the Ackerman couple planned to make them sleep over the night in the little snug house. Eren was a bit concerned about clothes himself, unlike Levi he had nothing but his polo shirt and his hiking shorts and sneakers.

THWACK!

Eren convinced himself to think about clothes later when the sound of an axe hacking wood reclaimed his attention back to his sexy boyfriend. Oh, what he'd do to run his fingers up and down those beautiful abs that flexed each moment Levi swung his axe up. The sweat that glistened on the man's pectorals, Eren would love to lap it up with his tongue. Those pants that clung on Levi's lower body, Eren would have pleasure just ripping it off.

THWACK!

"Oi, Eren. Get over here and help me pick these up!"

Eren stared hungrily still, "Mhm, yeah? Oh, later. Just keep doin' what you're doin'." He purred at Levi.

The man gave him a long hard stare. "Horny brat." He smirked later on, doing the work himself. It's not like he needed the help, he just wanted it done faster but seeing as Eren's not being cooperative he might as well let the kid taste his own medicine.

He made sure Eren was watching his every move as he cracked his joints by flexing his arms a bit, he could almost hear Eren silently moan at the sight and because of that Levi fought the urge to smile dumbly. It was absolutely amazing to him that he could make someone like Eren react this way to him especially with their age gap, when Eren could easily find someone better than him.

Levi made his way to Eren for a bit. In his head he was smirking in victory when a gleam of anticipation lit Eren's eyes, the kid was already expecting something. When Levi reached the porch steps he only made a move on one innocent glass of water that sat next to Eren's half empty glass. A wave of discontent emitted from Eren but was soon replaced once more with need.

The raven haired man made a show of drinking slowly and messily, letting the water trickle down his chin, onto his chest and eventually over his abs. Levi then stopped midway, splashing the rest over his face and collarbone, he used his free hand to spread the water all over his shoulders and neck.
Eren's mouth felt dry with what he just witnessed.

"You're so evil." The brunet heard himself say, raking in an eyeful of his sex-god-of-a-boyfriend.

"Oh, what might you be talking about?" Levi smirked and turned his back to Eren, cracking his neck. This time he heard Eren whimper and he was sure Eren was watching the way his back muscles flexed as he did so.

Yup. Levi Ackerman knew he was hot and wasn't scared of using his body as a weapon. Especially when it came to adorable horny boyfriends.

oOo