Chapter 1

Tomorrow is the first day of UA, I can't wait. I bet everyone is gonna be so manly and awesome. I gotta make sure that I can be as cool as ever to make great friends, that means re-dyeing my roots as my natural hair is starting to show. I haven't really been too focussed on my hair recently as I've been spending so much time in the gym making sure I can be stronger than ever, I barely passed the entrance practical exam. I also have to make sure my bag has all my stuff in it, like my costume form, books, pens and extra hair gel just in case we do any practical work! 

My friend Mina is coming round later so that we can watch some movies and have a relaxing night before we go to UA tomorrow. To be honest, I'm really nervous, I guess it's manly to be able to express my emotions but still. I've always wanted to be a hero, and now I have the chance, but on the other hand, I've also heard that it is easy to get expelled or to just get stuck as a sidekick for the rest of your hero days. That means I have to be the best of the best or at least in the top 10. I think I can do that, with my quirk I am basically undefeatable! But then again, a good hero isn't just strong, but also caring and kind, someone who makes people feel safe. Just like All Might! However, I personally take inspiration from Crimson Riot, that's why I know my hero name will be Red Riot, it suits me perfectly because I'm red and I'll cause a riot when fighting those villains. UA is gonna be so cool and is gonna make me manlier than ever, and I will hopefully have Mina by my side. At least then I will have one friend, speaking of Mina, I think I just heard her knock on the door.

"Hey Kiri! I brought popcorn and red vines, so what movie did you pick?" Mina has a bubbly personality and never bothers to ask how you are, we've been friends ever since Kindergarten and we can basically read each others minds. Our classmates always assumed we were dating because of how close we were but we always assured people we weren't, we always thought about tricking people but I didn't want to ruin Mina's chance of getting an actual boyfriend. It also wouldn't be very manly of me to take advantage of her like that. I just realised that this is the first time she has ever seen my red hair, I dyed it just after the practical exam and accidently forgot to tell her about it. Dying my hair was a last minute adrenaline decision and I only did it so that I could have a true fresh start in UA, I just wish it didn't take so much to keep it so perfect. "Kiri, your hair, it's so spikey and red! Are you ok, you've gone all quiet." 

I didn't realise that I was just staring in silence, I guess my nerves have taken all over me. "Yeah, haha, I'm fine just excited and nervous is all. UA is gonna be so manly, thought I would dye my hair so that I could have the whole new life experience!" I exclaim to her, we walk up to my room and get comfy in my bed ready to watch a movie, I've decided against watching die hard for the 18th time as I think Mina might actually kill me, so instead I suggest we watch horror movie parodies, like scary movie and other popular parodies. She agrees and so we get under the blanket, cover ourselves with pillows, get all our foods and drinks and start the movie. After we finish the Scary movie franchise, I notice that Mina has fallen asleep in the most amusing way possible, sweets stuck in her mouth and snot bubbles blowing out of her nose