Chapter 14

Another few months had passed and year one of UA was coming to a close, more and more exams were on the way and more and more of class 1.A's couples were fighting and breaking up. This put a lot of stress on the two boys as they were scared that they too would be affected by the horrid effects of this stress. But they kept their heads up high and continued to go on as many dates as possible.

As a result of their hard work they promised to go on a date every week. Eventually, other couples who were trying to keep their relationships alive joined in on the idea and suggested they could go on double dates. Kaminari and Shinsou were the first to suggest this, Bakugo hated the idea of going out with them. But with a shit load of nagging from Kirishima, he agreed.

"Heyyyy boys, you guys excited?" Kaminari squealed as he gave Kirishima a hug and hesitantly patted Bakugo's shoulder before going back to holding his lovers hand. 

Bakugo took the liberty of deciding where they would go to eat and they ended up in a popular curry house that was known for being extremely spicy. "Hey, Bakubabe. Are you sure this is the safest place for us to all eat?" Kirishima said with uncertainty. He had started calling Bakugo Bakubabe a few weeks ago, the nickname started as a joke but the blonde started to like being called it. 

The now smiling blonde boy took Kirishima's hand and stared into his eyes, "Trust me, you will love it here!" He kissed him on the lips and the four boys walked into the restaurant and got a table next to the window. Kaminari and Shinsou bought some poppadum's with some chutneys to share and Kirishima and Bakugo started looking at mains, Kirishima already sweating just looking at the spice ratings.

The waitress came over and asked what they will all have; Kaminari, being the social butterfly he is, ordered for everyone. "Hey, so we will have 3 number 14's and one number 13. [...] Ummm, a jug of water, and 4 lemonades will be good. [...] Yep, that's all for now, thank you!" They all  went back to talking to each other about exams and the latest teacher gossip. "I mean we all knew about Aizawa and Mic from their overly obvious flirting and Shinsou's confirmation but Mido boys mum and All Might! That's crazy bro!" Kaminari laughed as they talked about the news of Inko Midoriya and All Might dating. 

Soon, their food came. The waitress gave Bakugo a worried look as he took the number 13 from her hands. The rest of the boys looked at their food grateful as it was the only thing with out any spicy spices. Before they could even start eating, Bakugo was already half finished with his food, not a single sweat on his forehead. How often does he eat here?

*"So I was thinking..." ---- started speaking as he turned to the boy sitting next to him. "After finding out about ---- and ---- having a baby, I thought that maybe we could start a family of our own." ---- looked at the boy in front of him, too stunned to speak. Had he really just asked ---- to have adopt a child with him, or did he just mean a pet or something.

He took ----'s hand and cupped his face forcing him to look at him. "I don't know whether you mean a kid or a pet, but I would love to do that with you. There's just one problem." ---- looked at him puzzled. "It's ----, ever since we left U.A and after everything we went through, I just don't think he will understand, it might force us apart forever." Tears started to form in his eyes.

"Look at me ---- ----, his problems aren't yours. After U.A, he was the one who left with that ass, not you. Just because he refused to follow out on your guys dreams and because he can't have the same things you can doesn't mean he won't be happy for you. And if he isn't, then I'll kill him!"*

Bakugo and Kirishima waved good bye to their friends as they walked to the separate parts of the dorms. Bakugo offered Kirishima the opportunity to stay the night and he gladly accepted. Kirishima wanted to ask his boyfriend something and knew that this was the perfect time to do so. 

They sat down on the bed together, Bakugo taking his clothes off leaving himself in his boxers. That's how he was comfortable when sleeping, he looked at Kirishima who looked like he was about to say something. "Hey, so. After we leave U.A, what are your plans?"

"Are you serious right now?" He chuckled, questioning the boy next to him. "I think it is pretty obvious that I want to be the number 1. The Biggest, The best, The number one hero, Dynamite." He said standing up whilst pumping his chest and staring to the ceiling. Kirishima grabbed Bakugo by the waist and pulled him onto his lap.

"I mean, are you going to do a hero agency or something. And with who, or by yourself? We could do it together!" He said with a huge grin on his face. Bakugo looked at the blushing boy he was sitting on and pulled him into a kiss. It was long and passionate and after a while things got heated. Bakugo flipped their position so that Kirishima was now sat on his lap. He started leaving marks on the red heads neck as he kissed and nibbled at it. "Mm, stop haha. We can't do it right now. We ha-mmh-ve school.." He said as Bakugo kissed his neck harder.

Bakugo pulled away leaving Kirishima a blushing mess. A disappointed blushing mess. "I'll think about your offer Ei, we do make a pretty good team already. It might be fun. We'll see." He said winking as he got under the covers. Kirishima soon got under and cuddled up next to Bakugo.

He snuggled into his shoulder and sniffed him, "I love how you always smell sweet, it matches your personality perfectly Kat!" He said giving kisses on Bakugo's nose. Bakugo laughed softly in agreement to Kirishima's response as they fell asleep in one another's arms.