Chapter 12

* = future

*---- reached for the phone and answered, "What the fuck do you want, it's 6:34 AM, this better be god. [...] Mhm [...] Right yeah, I hear ya. [...] Ok, we'll be there in five. [...], yeah he is coming with, just because you don't think he is good enough, doesn't mean he can't come along. [...] shut up asshole, he's coming no matter what, we'll see you in five." ---- put down the phone and dragged ---- out of bed.

"Mornin' sunshine!"*

Kirishima snapped back into reality after thinking about his date with Bakugo yesterday. Since they saved Bakugo, the school gave all the hero students a two week break to be able to heal the mental scars they made during the attack. But, instead of going to therapy, Kirishima and Bakugo went on dates almost everyday and they went to a couple of parties that Mina and Momo hosted where they introduced their relationship. Everyone was supportive, except for Mineta who decided to try and ridicule the two boys, but it only ended with him being locked in a room with Testsutetsu Tetsutetsu who gave him an iron fist to the stomach a few times.

As Kirishima thought about the last two weeks, he was brought back to reality by the sound of his parent screaming to each other whilst Aizawa and All Might tried to convince them to let Kirishima stay in the new dorm rooms at UA. 

"So you want my baby boy to go and stay at your shit hole of a school that can barely keep Villains out. My baby almost died trying to save that friend of his, he isn't going anywhere!" Kirishima's mother said. 

"Mom, we have talked about this, it was my fault, not the schools. And Bakugo is my boyfriend!"

"Yes yes yes honey, I hear you loud and clear. I just wish you could've ended up with that lovely Mina, she is just so pretty." His mother constantly belittled his relationship with Bakugo, she wasn't homophobic or anything, but she just wanted for her only son to provide kids for her. Well, thats the excuse she used. 

"Come on babe, this is his education. Sure, I don't love the idea of him living with that boyfriend of his, at least it's better than having to live with your crazy!" His dad said with an evil grin. His dad liked to pick up fights every now and then, he was a nasty drunk and well, was pretty much always drunk. Kirishima hated his family and just let them get into a heated argument.

Kirishima escorted his to teachers to the front door before they saw his parents throw things at each other. "I would be happy to come and live at the dorms, do you think I could move in today?" He said, the poor boy just wanted to get away from his manic parents.

Aizawa just looked at him, he could see the pain in the red heads eyes. He could see how badly he wanted to get away. "Ok, fine. I think Bakugo will be there too. Your room is next to his, we will be checking everyday so absolutely NO funny business." He patted Kirishima who instantly gave his teacher a hug whilst tears welled in his eyes. The teachers left and Kirishima ran to his room to pack. His parents were too busy fighting to realise that their son had left.

He ran as quick as he could and found his way to the new dorms, they were bigger than he thought. The common room smelled like fresh daisy's and caramel which was a sign that Bakugo was here. They had never spent the night alone together, or even the night together. This would be a first, they wouldn't do anything bad. Probably just watch a movie and cuddle on one of the three couches. It's not that they didn't want to have sex, it was just that they didn't want to ruin the great relationship that they had built with one another. This was territory that they weren't yet ready to explore. Kirishima explored the common area, the fridge was filled with food and the shower rooms were clean and filled with body washes, soaps and other things used to clean your body. He walked around until he came face to face with a spiky blonde boy.

He leaned against the door frame and looked Kirishima head to toe, "Hey stranger, what're you doing here?" His voice was soft and unlike it usually was when around their classmates. He smirked at Kirishima as he went in for a kiss, long and passionate as usual. 

Kirishima pulled away first and stared into his boyfriends eyes, "Thought I'd move in now, get away from parents and I heard you were here so I thought it would be perfect. What about you?" 

"My old hag and dad decided to go on a cruise for their stupid 20th anniversary so I couldn't stay at home. But I'm happy I'm not alone and instead with you, this was a nice surprise, do you want to watch a movie later? Die Hard maybe?" He said, knowing that it is Kirishima's favourite movie. The happy red head nodded and snuggled into Bakugo's shoulder as they walked over to the communal living room.

The night came along fast and the two boys made popcorn, grabbed a bunch of blankets and wrapped up together ready to watch the movie. Kirishima knew how much of a softie Bakugo really was and held him close. Bakugo sat on the red heads lap and leant into his boyfriends chest whilst trying to match their heart beats together. Kirishima held him close and tight whilst whispering sweet nothings into Bakugo's ear. He loved it when he did this, it made his blood run warm. Neither of them wanted this moment to end, it was perfect. They fell asleep swiftly and comfortably. Luckily no one would be moving in until Monday so they didn't have to worry about their love obsessed class mates taking pictures of the two boys sleeping. 

They were cute together, and they wanted to be together, forever!

Authors area~

I know i said that there would be more chapters so i cant really come in with a big BAM entrance like Wow bet you werent ready for another chapter. 

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you have the msot fantabulous day or night. See you in the next chapter, byeeeeee!