Chapter 5

The sports festival had just ended and the line to Recovery Girl's medical room was almost as long as the line in the canteen on a Tuesday lunchtime. Everyone in class 1,a was extremely proud of Bakugo for winning the competition and even prouder at the fact that their class was the only one to appear on the podiums. It was agreeable that everyone was exhausted but way too high on adrenaline to even care. All of Bakugo's friends went to go and cheer him up for winning, after seeing how mad he was they told the rest of his class to leave it to them.

The spiky blonde was furious for not winning in a fair match, he didn't even care for all the praise. All he wanted was a rematch. He refused to listen to any of his friends and when they told him how amazingly he did he just screamed in their faces to shut the hell up and that he would never fight another stupid damn extra ever again. Kirishima could see that Bakugo was genuinely hurt, he was always able to the taller boys' true emotions. Like his mask was invisible to Kirishima, and he liked that. It made him feel powerful. "C'mon Bakubro, by the time you were finished with him he was practically dead. That's what recovery girl said, I swear!" The red head said, knowing full well that Todoroki was far from dead, but he said it to make his friend feel better. That's what friends do, that was the manly thing to do in Kirishima's head at least.

Kirishima cautiously got closer to Bakugo, hesitantly putting a hand on his shoulder to gently massage it. Bakugo didn't shove him away but just leant more into it, the rest of their friends just froze in shock at the sight they saw. The constantly mad Bakugo, finally relaxed and allowing someone to touch him, other that fighting. Everyone was too stunned to speak, including Kirishima who was just thriving in that moment. 

Every touch had sparks coming off of it, he could feel the tenseness of Bakugo's shoulder slowly easing off as Kirishima massaged it more. Bakugo in complete trust of the red heads hands. The stars had aligned just right for this moment to be able to take place. His friends left the room one by one and Kirshima was about to follow until he heard a low grumbly voice come from behind him. "Thanks shitty hair, that was really nice." Kirishima's stomach filled with a feeling he had never felt before, every muscle tensing yet he had never felt so relaxed in his life. He turned around and nodded to Bakugo with a kind smile and a meaningful look in his eyes, scared to say anything that would ruin the moment.

"SO! What happened in their?" Mina asked, curious to know if Kirishima was able to find out why the spiky blonde was so calm. 

"I guess I just have magic hands." 

The group just looked at each other and laughed as they walked out of the building ready to go home and sleep. Kaminari walked in front of the group facing backwards, constantly walking into people by accident. They talked about every single even that happened, Kaminari's being his great fail of a match and then his later fail of trying to get her number. Sero's favourite being the cavalry battle and Kirishima's being Bakugo's last match and, of course, his amazingly manly arm wrestle with Tetsutetsu. "My favourite match, seeing as you all can't wait to know, was Midoriya's against that Shinsou guy, like omg the power he has!"

Kaminari was almost too quick to reply, "Yeah that Shinsou guy is crazy powerful, I wonder if he'll join our class one day." Mina was quick to follow with that she meant Midoriya, and the electric boys face went bright red. As they split their separate ways to go home they bid their goodbyes and confirmed their meeting place in the mall tomorrow. They waved each other off and went as fast as they could home. 

Kirishima ran straight to his room with whatever ounce of energy he had left in his body and instantly collapsed on his bed, his mother assumed that he would be tired and left him a bowl of rice next to his bed for him to eat once he had the strength too. Kirishima fell instantly to a deep sleep, unaware of the dreams his mind would conceive whilst paralysed in sleep.