Chapter 2

The first day of school was not what Kirishima expected, he loved the joyous nature of his new classmates and was inspired by the power they held. Although he was a bit discouraged by his homeroom teacher Aizawa, he had threatened his class with expulsion if they didn't work hard enough in the boot-camp type activities he had arranged instead of the class going to orientation. The boys mind wandered as he thought about all the new friends he had made, he didn't even realise how late it was getting and by the time his mind had regained consciousness it was already past midnight. 

waking up desperate to get to school to see all of his friends again, excited to get started on hero studies with the manliest teachers and eat the nicest food his tongue had ever tasted. "Yo, Kirishima, you walk this way too. Epic man!" The voice lingered on in the red haired boys mind, trying to figure out which one of his newly founded friends' voice this was before he saw. With a process of elimination, he narrowed it down to his good friend Sero.

"Oh yeah, hey bro. I'm so stoked for hero training today!" Kirishima said, his smile beaming brighter than the early morning sun. They walked for a solid 10 minutes until they got to the school gates. Catching up behind them Kaminari and an exhausted looking Mina. "Mina, did you wake up really late again?"

Mina stopped walking for a second trying to catch her breath. She definitely ran, she always woke up extremely late and Kirishima had just given up on waiting for her. "Ugh, how'd you know Kiri. I literally sprinted as fast as possible." She took a break to take a breath, but it was obvious she wanted to add more. "Y'know, I almost caught up with you earlier. I just got stopped by traffic"

The group made their way into the homeroom where they all crowded around a singular desk, Kirishima wondered where the spiky haired boy was. Bakugo he thought his name was. He initially recognised him from the attack by the villain where he was captured. The red haired boy deeply underestimated his quirk and thought he wouldn't be as powerful, those thoughts weren't very manly of him and he new that and wanted to congratulate him for his awesome work yesterday. His friends kept on talking and during his thinking he didn't even realise Bakugo's entrance, even though he was screaming at the green haired boy for faking his power. 

Sensei Aizawa had walked in and the entire class had become silent, buzzing with excitement but terrified for their place in this school after the cruel "jokes" their teacher had played yesterday. The whole class new that their training today wouldn't be super cool and would probably only be working on strength and stuff, but it was more exciting than doing English studies and maths. 

"Ok class, after what I saw yesterday, some of you still need to work on strengthening your power. And some of you need to work on controlling it, whether that be where your power goes or just focussing on keeping yourself and others unharmed." They all stared at the green haired boy for the last sentence, it was clear that he couldn't control his power seeing how he broke his finger with just one throw. "Anyways, to make sure you don't mess around all lesson and that I can get a good rest in, I've put you into pairs with someone that I think can help you strengthen up. Except Midoriya, I can't trust you to use your quirk without it getting bloody, instead you will work on physical strength. Everyone get changed into your fitness uniform and meet me in the gym."

Before the excited class had a chance to leave they were each given a slip of paper with name of their partner on it. Kirishima had been paired with Bakugo, could fate be on his side today he thought. In the changing room, the boy couldn't help but stare and analyse his power. I suppose his power could allow me to focus on getting my hardening stronger, but what about him. He needs no help with power, he has plenty of that. Maybe he needs more help with shooting at a specific target. But wow, he is so manly. Just look at him, he must be really strong with abs and muscles. Wait no, thats weird, I can't go looking at my classmates body like that, he will probably blow my face off if he catches me. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU DAMN EXTRA!" Screamed an angry voice from across the changing rooms. Kirishima instantly awoke from his thoughts and was quick to look away, making sure to not cause any explosions. 

He wanted to explain why he was staring so that the others would stop laughing, "Nothing Bakubro, just checking out who I'm working with today, guess I've gotta work hard to keep up with you today!" He exclaimed, Bakugo let out a tch at the red head and went back to getting changed. He's probably going to use that anger against his in training, but Kirishima didn't mind, he wanted to get as strong as possible as quick as possible. 

An hour later, everyone was exhausted, especially the spiky red haired boy now smelt like burnt caramel due to the amount of explosions Bakugo had let on him. Now it was time for lunch and Kirishima couldn't be more happy, before the lesson ended, he had invited his new friend Bakugo, or how he liked to call him, Bakubro, to sit with them at lunch. He firmly denied but after some positively annoying nagging from Kirishima, he hesitantly agreed. "Dude, training was so difficult today, Iida was so fast, my electric blasts couldn't keep up with him today man!" Kaminari complained like this for a few more minutes until Bakugo came over and sat, a look of bewilderment struck across the groups faces. 

"Stop staring like that or I'll blow your faces off." 

His tone wasn't as shouty screamy as it usually was, it was possible that Kirishima had tired him, or maybe he just wanted to make a good impression with his new friends? "Woah, Bakubro, come sit next to me. I wanted to talk to you more about training today, you gave me a pretty cool idea for a special move!" And as he said that Bakugo went and sat next to Kirishima, no thought about it. Bakugo is a softie, I know he is. In training today he wouldn't go fully out with his explosions, he probably thought he would kill me, which he probably could've. School is gonna be easy with all the friends I have, and lessons aren't hard either. What could go wrong!

This school is the safest place ever!