Chapter 19

Five months have passed since the forbidden friendship started. Tokoyami began his suspicions a little after the second month and quickly started an argument with Kirishima about it, after a lot of reassuring that nothing was happening, Tokoyami agreed to not be suspicious anymore and for Kirishima to stay it the relationship. Something neither of them wanted. 

Tokoyami loved having a boyfriend. He loved not being the one who everyone forgot about and he loved the thought that someone really popular was hanging out with him and kissing him in public. He didn't want to stop being seen with him in public and was taking Kirishima on expensive dates, dates that were costing Tokoyami his life savings, just so that people would think he was really rich. Unfortunately, Kirishima wasn't the one that stole Tokoyami's heart. It was Shoji, but after Shoji found out about Tokoyami's sexuality, there friendship drifted, pulling them apart.

Kirishima hated being with Tokoyami, he stayed because he believed it not to be very manly to just use someone to get revenge. So he vowed to stay with Tokoyami until he broke up with him, that's why he didn't leave. Even when the fights got physical. Bakugo was the only one who knew about the physicality of the fights but he swore to never act negatively towards Tokoyami in order to protect this strangely secret friendship.

Bakugo and Kirishima's friendship was forced to stay secret, the only ones who know are Kaminari and Shinsou. They always try to convince the secret friends to start dating each other again. But the exes know that it would be a bad idea, at least it would be now. They love each other dearly and they always will, they just aren't good for each other, not now. They know that it is likely they will get back together in the future, it's what they see in their dreams. 

Bakugo, Kaminari, Shinsou and Kirishima all sneaked into Bakugo's dorm for another late night movie, games and chill secret hangout. It had become a little club they do four times a week, every hangout a different movie picked by a different person. Today is Bakugo's turn and of course he chose a horror movie. "Ok, I don't fucking care what you think but we are watching a Nightmare on Elm Street. No more fucking putting it off!" Bakugo hissed.

Moans and groans filled the room as Kirishima threw sour Haribo's at Bakugo's head, trying to quiet, Bakugo just threw a pillow in retaliation. "Fine, but if you get us caught because one of us screamed too loudly, I'm not saying who I think would do that, Kaminari.." Everyone except Kaminari chuckled. "Then we will personally kick your ass." Kirishima said with a villainous smile creeping on his face. Only a roll of the eyes was given as response, but that was good enough.

The movie started and Shinsou already found his hand covering the electric boys mouth as Kirishima looked for a charger to try and preoccupy Kaminari. Kirishima and Bakugo sit close to each other and as the spooks get spookier, Kirishima finds himself cuddling up next to Bakugo, an old habit nonetheless, but the other couple noticed and sneakily started taking pictures to try and prove the two boys later how good they are for each other. The movie continued and Bakugo and Kirishima only got closer. Shinsou and Kaminari got tired but decided to stick it out to see how the whole 'friend' dynamic would play out in the end.

Kirishima fell asleep on Bakugo's shoulder, and without thinking, Bakugo kissed him on the forehead and rested the sleeping boy on his lap as he rested his own head on the pillow beside him. Shinsou and Kaminari silently left the room to let the two boys sleep in peace. 

The morning came quickly and the two boys woke up slowly in a much needed familiar way, only to realise their mistake not quick enough.. "What the actual fuck, you have to be kidding!"

"Woah, fucking chill out Kiri, it can't be that late. We don't even have school!" Bakugo slowly sat up, his neck pounding due to the ungodly position he fell asleep in.

Kirishima handed him a glass of water, "Yes it it, it's fucking 12:37 in the afternoon. I was supposed to meet with.. Tokoyami.. like three hours ago. He wanted to take me to this fancy movie showing."

Bakugo went to comfort the almost crying redhead as he realised there would be no getting out of this. They knew that Shinsou nor Kaminari would say anything. But if Tokoyami went into Kirishima's dorm, he would've seen the box of 'movies to watch, shin, kam, bak, kiri, group' and probably would've told everyone what a cheating asshole Kirishima is. Even if they didn't do anything. 

Kirishima was half awake for the forehead kiss and Bakugo fully, immense guilt filled both of the boys and they both subconsciously decided not to talk about it. 

Kirishima carefully left Bakugo's room trying to not cause any attention to himself, luckily everyone was out today due to the lovely weather. He quickly ran to his dorm and locked the door behind him. "Didn't think I would see you today."

Kirishima's heart stopped as he realised who had been waiting for him. Tears welled in his eyes as he realised how badly hurt he must be. "I am so sorry Toko, I swear, I.. completely forgot. I got caught up at the gym.." He lied, he could tell by the look in Tokoyami's eyes that he knew the truth already. Then he saw the printed out photo's on the bed. 'hope this is enough proof for you guys, love Shin and Kami!' They didn't mean any harm, they didn't know this would happen.

"I don't have time for your lies anymore. You are always lying to me. Why me? Huh!" Tokoyami walked towards Kirishima, tears in his eyes and hand in the air. Ready to strike. And then he did.

A red mark left on Kirishima's face from the blunt force of the hit, only to be ready for more. 

"I fucking gave you everything!" Another slap. "I spent all of my money on you!" Another slap. "I just wanted you to love me. Fucking love me already you bitch!" This time he pushed Kirishima to the bed and straddled his hips. "You promised me you wouldn't see him!" A punch to the face this time. "You know how much I hate hurting you" Now a deep scratch from the bird like claws. "But liars need to be punished. You need to learn.."

Kirishima was barely in consciousness anymore. He was ready to pass out and probably wake up in a hospital. He believes he deserves it. No one would save him, no one was there. Except..

The door handle moved up and down trying to unlock. "Hey dumbass! You didn't have to fucking lock the door. I brought you back your hoodie..." A decently loud cry is heard, a final attempt crying for help to try and stay alive. "Ok that's fucking it, I'm breaking the door down."

The door fell off it's hinges as Bakugo flew into the room, hastily addressing the situation and tearing Tokoyami off of the weakened redhead. "Get the actual fucking fuck off of him you prick!" He yelled throwing Tokoyami off of Kirishima and into the wall. This was definetly the final straw of their 'relationship'. Bakugo carried the now passed out Kirishima to recovery girl and stayed with him the entire time until he woke up. Only leaving once to get flowers and Kirishima's favourite sweets.

Maybe now would be the right time?