Chapter 21

Perfection is all the eye can see, the perfect couple walking down the street. Hand in hand, not any sign of embarrassment nor any sign of wanting to distance. Happiness, perfection, love and passion is all the eye can see. 

The golden couple, back in business. Kirishima and Bakugo, now graduated, now pro heroes. Running their own hero agency together whilst taking the reigns of the Hero's world. Dynamite already in the top tens and Red Riot in the top twenties. In the hero world they aren't hand in hand or glued to the hip, but in real life, oh wow, you can't take them away from each other. 

They never kept their relationship a secret, it made life more interesting. More villains targeted one when they wanted to fight the other, and or they would fight one expecting a dual fight. Partners in crime and in life. But they were still separate; separated in fans, skills and most jobs that they had to fight. Solo, they weren't as strong but together they are unbeatable. Villains fight them for the rush of energy they get before death as they try to feel closer to how Shigaraki felt before he was killed by the pair.

Whilst the number one spot still belonged to Endeavor, Midoriya and Bakugo are very close seconds. However, if anything were to happen, Midoriya would take the number one spot due to fan votes; if it were up to who was better at being a hero, Bakugo would quite easily take the lead bringing his boyfriend along for the ride.

Everyone thought that becoming a Hero would be the most exciting thing in the world. But in all honesty, it was more boring than expected. Huge fights happened rarely, just low level thugs at most.

Bakugo was busy most days, batteling to own the number 2 spot against Midoriya. Kirishima did all he could to make as much effort into date nights and tonight would be the night to never forget. Expensive foods, favourite movies and a lot of sex. Kirishima stayed up all day, cooking and preparing the date all without Bakugo knowing. One of the perks of not being a high up hero is that you have a lot of free time.

The end of patroll is coming up soon and final preparations have all been completed. Bakugo walks home as Kirishima waits patiently scrolling on Instagram. And then the door unlocks. Showtime!

A kiss on the lips and a hand in hand walk to the kitchen where the meal awaites. "Hello my love! How was work today?" Kirishima says with a soft smile emerging on his lips as he watches his lovers eyes widen.

"What the fuck is all this Ei? It's smells amazing!" He said as he rushed to sit down and ready to stuff his face with all his favourite foods. Kirishima chuckled slightly as he watched the look of joy exasperated from Bakugo's face. If Kirishima didn't sit down quick, there wouldn't be any food for him to eat, and he will need all the energy he can get to survive later.

Stuffing his face as quick as he could, Kirishima couldn't help but observe all the features he'd never seen before. The way his wrinkles by his mouth perfectley aline with his nose when he smiles. Or the way how his eyelashes perfectly sculp his eyes. All the things you would never normally notice about a person until you truely love them.

Bakugo quickly noticed and stopped eating. "Everything ok Ei? Do I got food on my face or fucking what?" He said with a chuckle trying to wipe away non existent food from his cheek.

"No, you are just so pretty right now.." Kirishima said with a dreamy tone leaning in closer, staring softly at his lips.

Bakugo pulled in more, "Hmm, is that so?" He said with a mischievous smirk, lips barely touching, tension arising. The heat is strong enough to boil an egg, possibly cook a chicken. Kirishima knew how screwed he would be ever since he started planning this, but now was just confirming his deepest fears. However, the red headed and most certainly lust longed boy knew that in order to have pure and complete satisfaction for this, so called, best date ever, that he needs to pull away.

The smirk instantly disappeared from Bakugo's face. Quickly, he shook it off and continued to stuff his face with the almost cold food. Bite after bite, one after another. The longer the wait the more painful the desire.

Why is he licking the spoon like that. Am I going crazy, is my brain making this up or is he doing it on purpose. God, I hate when he teases me like this. Tonight, I swear on All might, I will get my revenge!

Before the fun could start, the dishes had to be cleaned. Bakugo made sure to make this as tortuous as possible for the both of them. He quickly figured out the plan and made sure to take advantage of every last second. "I hate you, you know that right?" Kirishima said as Bakugo massaged Kirishima's back in a way that made the poor red headed boy weak in the knees.

Nightmare on Elm Street, the first movie to be played. Not very romantic but somehow always got Bakugo in the mood. Bakugo, however, wanted to have a little fun and test how long Kirishima would last. No matter how much both hurted. This was his little game. With a job like theirs, anything could happen. Might aswell enjoy the little moments whilst you still have them...

"Oh you fucking tease, get here!" Kirishima yelled as he pulled Bakugo into a long and passionate kiss. Giving in to his demise, he knew what was about to happen but he's gonna let it. A bit of pain never hurt anyone really.