Prologue

It's been two years since the death of Bakugo exactly. "The hero known as Red Riot or with his friends as Kirishima, is to be released from the hospital today after showing good signs of healthy communication with close friends and heroes: Shinsou Hitoshi and Kaminari Denki. The hero Red Riot shall stay with them and be monitored closely until further instruction. Is that clear?" The tall man, Shinsou and Kaminari nodding in agreement.

They hadn't spoken much of Bakugo's death with Kirishima, they only spoke of it once as Kirishima had forgotten about the incident and was asking when he could see Bakugo again. 

Kirishima walked out of his room with his few things in hand ready to leave. He hugged Kaminari as a way of saying hello to his close friend. "Let's get you outa here!" Kaminari said softly as they all walked out of the hospital. Not even looking back.

Once they got home, Kirishima ran upstairs to unpack his things and look around his new room. "Sorry about the door Kiri, they hospital people think it would be safer for you to not have one." Shinsou said as Kirishima gazed at the gap between his room and the hallway. The once red headed hero still didn't speak much and only really did if he needed something.

He looked in the mirror and at his skinny body and black hair. He wasn't allowed to work out for two years for safety reasons which meant he lost a lot of his muscle definition, but he was determined to start again. But something was missing, he turned back to his friends. "Can we dye my hair back to red?" He said quietly, Kaminari smiled, ran to the bathroom and back and held out a bottle of dye.

"We are one step ahead of you!" The two boys said at the same time. 

They walked to the bathroom and began to dye his hair, it got too crowded for all three of them to be in there so Shinsou left to go and start cooking dinner. Shinsou looked around his kitchen and noticed the papers on the fridge, all the adoption agencies that him and Kaminari were going to start looking at with. He decided to put them in their locked draw to not upset Kirishima.

The three boys sat down to eat dinner. Kirishima's lovely red and newly washed hair brightening up the room. After dinner, all three boys helped each other clean the table and dishes and Kirishima called it a night and went off to bed. Shinsou and Kaminari watching on the hidden cameras to make sure he didn't try to escape or hurt himself.

Quickly Kirishima fell asleep and the happy couple decided to go on a walk. "I noticed you put the adoption fliers in the draw, that was sweet of you. I know you aren't thrilled about Kirishima staying with us, but it is for the best. I know it is!" Kaminari said, pulling on his hair slightly.

"He is your best friend, and anyways it's like a practice child. Gotta look after him and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Parenthood!" Shinsou chuckled, Kaminari following with a small smile. The two interlocked hands and began to walk home. 

Once they got home, Shinsou walked into the kitchen only to find a message on the receiver. He grabbed his husbands attention and pressed play.

"Hello, this is Aizawa, sorry, Eraser Head speaking. My bad son, but this is a hero message. Do not tell Kirishima." Quickly, Shinsou picked up the phone to listen in confidentiality, Kaminari on him shoulder listening in too. "There is a Nomu in the city, with a familiar explosive quirk and a burnt caramel smell. We have a team trying to sedate him but we will need you to come in quick for the questioning."

The end.