Chapter 13

It had been two months since the U.A students moved into the dorms and two and a half months since Kirishima and Bakugo had started dating. Since then, more and more of their classmates came out and started to confess their feelings to one another after seeing how perfect the two boys were. Mina and Sero were the first to start dating, Sero being the one to ask her out. Then it was Iida and Uraraka after Midoriya rejected her for someone else; Todoroki and Midoriya began dating soon after. 

Everyone was happy and the dorms were full of love. After Mineta had planted cameras in all of the girls' dorms and was caught watching Momo sleep whilst stuffing his pockets with her underwear he was quickly expelled and someone from class 1.C was moved in, Shinso Hitoshi. Ever since he moved in, Kaminari had become suspiciously quiet, even though he claimed to already be friends with the insomniac. 

Throughout this time, Kirishima and Bakugo continued to go on dates and have secret sleepovers almost every night. Kirishima dragged Bakugo to Bakusqaud hangouts and dorm parties where they both got very drunk and high and ended up doing some pg.13 things with each other. Feelings were constantly being felt and the two boys eagerly wanted to tell the other about how bad they loved one another but were too scared of being rejected. Kirishima felt it best to talk to Mina about all of this seeing as her and Sero and already started saying I love yous and all that jazz but since he couldn't find her, he went and spoke to his best friend Kaminari.

He walked up to his dorm room and knocked on the door, "Come in!" He heard from the other side. The red head walked in to find the electric boy lying on his bed with his charger in his mouth whilst he charged his phone. "Hey Kiri! I've been meaning to speak to you!" He said, leaving a puzzled look on Kirishimas face.

Kaminari gestured to the bed and Kirishima followed and sat down. "Hey bro! You've been meaning to talk to me about what?" He said, genuinely curious to what he had to say.

Red filled the blondes face as he started to speak, Kirishima worried that he was about to get a love confession. "I have a crush on someone, well. It isn't a crush, I love him. A lot, like too much. I met him in the sports festival and instantly fell for him. And now he's here and well, I've uh, been trying to not act weird but, I think I'm failing a bit!" Kaminari said as he buried his face into one of his many pillows. 

Kirishima instantly knew who his best friend was talking about and he felt relieved that it was him instead of himself. "Shinso! Dude, that's awesome! Hell yeah!" He said, jumping onto Kaminari to try and cheer him up. "You should totally ask him out, especially if you love him!" 

Maybe I should tell Bakugo how I feel, I mean, people deserve to know they are loved. I've just never felt this way about ANYONE before. He's just so amazing, and he is always himself around me. He becomes a different person, his voice softer, his smile wider and the thing I love the most about him, the way he loves to be little spoon! God! I just - ahhhh - I love him so fucking much!

His thoughts trailing off as he walked with Kaminari to Shinso's room. The look of joy in his face was so pure and wholesome, Kirishima vowed that if he said no then Kirishima would kill him. He didn't care that he was Aizawa and Mic's adopted child. "Yes! I actually, kinda love you too!" Shinso said as Kaminari pulled him into a kiss whilst waving Kirishima away. He took his as his cue to leave, face his fears and tell Bakugo how he felt. Bakugo, was in his dorm room trying to figure out a way to tell Kirishima how much he loved him. Bakugo had secretly gotten Mei Hatsume to measure Kirishima's ring size and bought his boyfriend a ring with their names engraved into it. Today was the day that they were going to tell each other that they were each others first love, and that they will forever love one another.

Kirishima walked to Bakugo's door and knocked, the spiky blonde answered straight away. "I need to tell you something!" They said simultaneously. Bakugo dragged his boyfriend into his room and sat him on the bed, nodding at him to go first. 

"Ok, so Kaminari just told Shinso that he loves him and I needed to tell you that I love you, and I don't know why I said all of that but I did, because I love you. You are my first love, no, you are my forever love. My soulmate!" He stared at Bakugo, who stared back. A huge grin appeared on his face and tears filled his eyes. He grabbed the ring from his pocket.

"Fucking hell Shitty Hair, if you love me so much then call me Katsuki and wear this fucking ring!" He said, putting the ring on his boyfriends finger. "I love you too! Now stop crying and give me a kiss!" He said wiping away the tears that Kirishima didn't even realise were falling from his eyes. Bakugo pulled him into a long and love filled kiss. The kiss soon turned into making out. But before anything else could happen, Mina finally decided to show up.

She barged into the room without knocking, she had already walked in on the boys doing it before and wasn't scared of catching them in the act again. "Stop trying to prove your a top Bakubottom, and Kiri, Midoriya said you needed to speak to me about something. But I'm guessing you've sorted that out!" She squealed pointing to the ring on his finger.

"Fucking get out of here bubblegum bitch! Me and Ei were in the middle of fucking something! For fucking fuck sake, get out!" He yelled throwing pillows at her. Kirishima looked at him, bright red in the face at the nickname he had given him. Ei, he liked it.

Authors area~

Hey guyssss, I really like this chapter! And i hope you all do too! I've been working hard to make sure everything is going well and we are getting closer and closer to the end. I'm thinking it might be around 25-30 chapters long but it might be even shorter. Sad.

But anyways, like alwayssss. Have the most fantabulous night or day and see you in the next chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment or vote if you like the book! I'd love to know your guys thoughts!