Chapter 0 : Send into Hoyoverse Omniverse

Shirou Kazuki

Shirou Kazuki

Age : 16-17 years old
Gender : Straight Male
Height : 1m67
Weight : 64,2kg
Particularities : Practice Kendo and know how to Cook.
Physicaly : He is muscular and athletic.

Shirou is a perfect Virgin ( He never had a Girlfriend, never made sex or a kiss to someone). He is extremely shy with women/ girls, but courageous and pratically fearless . He is extraverted and Open-minded.

Narrator's pov :

It was a day like usualy for Shirou Kazuki, a 16 years old student who will be 17 in less than 2 month. He was neither the Best nor the worse at school, he was in between in fact...

It was almost lunch break and he is bored like everytime he has to listen to his least favorite teacher : the science teacher, a boring and strict teacher who is also against boys despite being one, apart from those, he is not so bad ( at least, if we listen to girl's gossips)

Shirou's Pov :

5 minutes left...

The clock was almost at 12, however it seems like time was slowing down...Well it was not really surprising, because this effect was always the same before lunch break, day end or even before holidays. I continue to stare at the clock, hoping that it will not be too long.

4 minutes left...

As Time continue to flow at the same speed as a snail on ice, i began to hear 2 persons talk behind me, a girl and a boy.

Girl : "Seriously ?! You played those 3 games ?!? You know that It's just some losers games that only rob your money to allow you, pityful player, to have 1 5-star ?"

Boy : "That is rude from you...but yeah, Id began to play Genshin Impact, Honkai impact 3rd and Honkai Star Rail, 2 month ago and i adore those games ! The characters are all great and the graphics are amazing. At first, they were just some mobile games ,you know ?!"

Genshin Impact ? Honkai impact 3rd ? Honkai Star Rail ?... Ah...those games...3 of the MOST popular game in the moment and which are all from one studio : Hoyoverse, a chinese videogames company. I never played those games because i didn't find them really interesting... Genshin Impact was for me just a The Legend of Zelda breath of the wild copy, Honkai impact 3rd was just a Waifu games with nothing really new from gacha games and Honkai Star Rail was for me, a mix between both Honkai impact 3rd and Final Fantasy. Yeah i know... it's pretty reduced but.... I am not a fan of those games and not even a great fan of anime. Just a normal guy that try to finish his stupid years of school.

3 minutes left...

Boy : "Well apart from those 3 excellent game that i play...i think, everyday..." - he says a bit embarassed, it was understandable...those games were like drugs for all young men and women. Hopefully, i am not one of those. He continue."... There is also an ancient game of Hoyoverse that i play less than before but that i still adore ! This game is called Gun Girl Z or Houkai Gakuen 2, it's a good game as well ,you know ?".