Chapter 11 : 3 Goddesses for one boy from another Omniverse

Shirou's Pov :

A few days have passed in Paris, and it was quite sympathetic to be here. It's like being in the Paris of my dream. I was now walking across the Champ Elysées (from this world) with Arlecchino, Neuvillette and a little girl called Chevreuse who was here to protect Neuvillette, even if she doesn't really need protection.

 I was now walking across the Champ Elysées (from this world) with Arlecchino, Neuvillette and a little girl called Chevreuse who was here to protect Neuvillette, even if she doesn't really need protection

Chevreuse

Age : 19 years old
Gender : Lesbian Female
Birthday : January 10th
Birthplace : Fontaine
Languages : French, English and Spanish
Species : Human
Love interests : Chiori
Affiliation : Special Security and Surveillance Patrol, Shicksal
Occupation : Special Security and Patrol Captain
Height : 1m68
Weight : 57,8kg
Butt size : 88,9cm
Breast size : 65,2cm underbust/ 81cm Overbust
Waist/Thighs/Hips : 62cm - 67,89cm - 88,5cm

Personality : Chevreuse is a talented policemen and detective, she alsways serve her nation before herself. She is kind despite being seen as a fearless captain. She enjoy being with her friends, especially Chiori

While walking towards the Arc de triomphe, i spotted that the women around were looking at us with surprise and amazed faces. Are they curious about me or is it because of Neuvillette and Arlecchino ?

Shirou :"Why do they look at us like that ?" I asked with an innocent tone of voice.

Neuvillette :"Probably because of you. They are already familiar with the 3 of us."

Shirou :"So it is me..." I said to myself silently.

Neuvillette :"Anyway, i would like to do introduce you to someone that is very important here." She said with a soft smile

Shirou :"Okay, who is it ?""

Neuvillette :"You'll see this very quickly." She then began to lead us toward the most beautiful and luxurious shop of the city. From outside, it was like entering in a greek temple, but inside, there was an infinite amount of clothes stored by colors, types and prices.

I was amazed by the amount of dress and accessories that were here. I continue to follow Neuvillette, while Arlecchino and Chevreuse stay outside.

As we wander across the long clothing departement, we began to hear 2 females voices. One seemed more excentric and sophisticated, while the other is still well-mannered but she seem a bit annoyed, probably because of the other woman.

We then arrive in a large hall with a lot of clothes scattered everywhere, making piles of clothes. Meanwhile, 2 young woman are talking, a women dressed in traditional japanese clothes and wearing a make-up that make her eyes prettier, while the other woman is in sort of dress and also wear a blue hat, which is quite stylish. The first woman is taking some measures on the second one, who continue to talk about politic, justice and her role as an "archon".
What is an Archon ? Is it a title of nobility ?
Is it a sort of job related to politic and justice ?