Chapter 12 : The love of the Goddesses of Water

Shirou's pov :

It was midnight and like normal peoples i was asleep in my hotel bedroom. I suddenly wake up from my sleep and the anxiety began to rise a bit in my body. I was a bit worried about my 3 future date...how did this happened ?!

Shirou :"Void Archives ? Are you there ?" I asked with some hesitations. I didn't wanted to disturb him or to ruin his night, even if i don't know if he sleep or not.

Void Archives : Where could i be if i am sealed in your body ? Also, i dont need to sleep, i am not a Human or an animal but a tool or more accurately, a power source. Anyway, what is your question, young Shirou ?

Shirou :"I wanted to know something about you. You said you were a sort of object, am i right ?" I whispered gently while sitting on my bed.

Void Archives : Yes, i am a tool created by an incredible and very beautiful female engineer called Vill-V.

Shirou :"Vill-V ? Is she still alive ?" I asked while being curious about this woman. I was already imagining her appearance. She would look a bit messy, her clothes wouldn't be different from a scientist... perhaps the color of her blouse would be different.

Void Archives : She is still alive and she is completely different from what you think. She looks like this !

 She looks like this !

Shirou :"Waouw..."

Void Archives : Already taken aback by her beauty ?

Shirou :"Well...she looks really cute and pretty." I said softly, contemplating her silhouette. "Anyway, i wanted to ask you if she gave you powers or something like that..."

Void Archives : You want to have powers ? No it's not what you want...tell me, what do you want from my power of binding.

Shirou :"The power of binding ? Is it a sort of power similar to the power of love inside of me ?" I asked slightly curious.

Void Archives : No, it's a complete different power that transcend existence and reality. I think you can use a part of this power but for that, you will have to use both your powers and mine to keep up with the fatigue.

Shirou :"I-i see...Can i try ?" I asked with some hesitations.

Void Archives : Yes, you can.

I then close my eyes and began to focus my powers and those of Void Archives into my hand.

Void Archives : Try to create at least a weapon or two.

It was hard, my hand was trembling like crazy and i felt like my body was about to break in pieces. I calm my breath and push my conscience throught my body. Suddenly a faint light began to appear on my hand, but it already dissapeared.

Dammit ! I have to...create at least a weapon or else i will...i will... argh !...or else i will continue to be a burden for the one i love !

Kiana....Fu Hua....Bronya...Mei...Theresa...