Chapter 8 : A promise from the Future (1rst dream)

(Warning : Some lemons in this chapter 🍋)

Shirou's pov :

Everything was black, like the first time i was sent to this Omniverse. I couldn't see anything around me, but suddenly, i hear a voice in my ears, a masculine one. This was the first time i heard that type of voice in a week.

??? : Hello young human, are you lost ?

Shirou :"Um...i dunno, what happened to me ?" I asked a bit worried about the surrounding, it was like being into a black hole, even if i never been in one.

??? : It seems you faint, young human. What a shame for you.

Shirou :"Who are you ?" I asked, now curious about the person with who i am talking with. His voice was indeed the one of a man... however it had no sound, neither a tone of voice.

??? : My name ? What an unusual question. You can call me Void Archives, but i don't have any name.

Shirou :"Void Archives ? That is quite funny, because we are in a sort of void right now" i said jokingly.

Void Archives : You are funny, young human. That is quite unexpected. May you tell me your name ?

Shirou :"Yes, of course, My name is Shirou Kazuki."

Void Archives : A pretty name for a young boy like you, I like it. Anyway, now that we are introduced...how about i show you something ?

Shirou :" Like what ?" I asked a bit perplexed. I was quite on the defensive with this person, but i think i can trust him. His voice is...strangely relaxing.

Void Archives : Your future, in 6 years or more.

Suddenly, i was now lying on a luxurious bed, in a quite beautiful bedroom. The bedroom is red and black, and there is 2 black sofa and a table at the center. The bed is near 2 windows and my phone is on the table. I grab it and look at it.

Shirou :"It's 9 am ? Did i sleep that much ?" I said a bit taken aback by the time i spent asleeep. However, this room is not mine neither in Kiana's home...where am i ?

Void Archives : You are in a somewhat near future, a sort of dream of your fate.

Shirou :"My fate ? The future ?" I asked completely stunned by those news, i was about to get up when i feel a hand pushing me down the bed again and then i feel 2 soft arms holding me very tightly.

I turn my gaze and see a beautiful lady, with long grey hairs and a soft face. She was sleeping peacefully besides me, her voluptuous and beautiful chest pressed against my face, she was quite tall and her body scent was incredibly good. Her breath was soft and brushing against my hairs, while she make a little kiss on my forehead, making me have some little yet pleasurable shivers. Despite being a complete stranger to me...i could feel that i know her pretty well.

She then tighten her embrace, her naked body pressing against mine and her thighs cuddling mine softly. Her hands were soft and tender, making me have little shivers again, when she move them on my back.

??? :"Hmm~ Good morning, my love~." She said in a sweet and tender voice, her heart was beating slowly but a lot, while her body was hot and yet cold as ice.

This voice...is it... Bronya ?!?!

 Bronya ?!?!