Chapter 9 : A tumultuous flight

Shirou's pov :

I was now walking towards the sort of ship that was prepared for my journey with Arlecchino and some other women that i will meet soon.

I was a bit anxious because i will be with a lot of persons that i don't know at all...but it's also really cool, because i will meet a lot of persons.

Apart from that, Void Archives told me more about my powers...first of all, my power of love only works when i feel threatened or when i flirt with someone else, they will feel the urge to love me more and more till they heart belongs to me. That is a terrifying power but really efficient... Finally, i can use the power of the Herrscher of love at command now, well...only if Void Archives give me some energy too...

If we want to make this dream of the future, a reality, i will have to use my Herrscher of love's power too...well only if i am forced to, and by that, i mean, if the woman before me does not appreciate me. Then i will have to use my powers but not too much.

I then arrive before Otto and smile softly, before talking.

Shirou :"Hello Otto, how are you today ?" I asked softly.

Otto :"A bit sad but it feels always good to see you~!" She said before hugging me tightly and pressing my head in her breast. I blushes heavily and try to get away but get pushed in her chest more passionately and deeply. "Dont try, my Shirou~."

Arlecchino :"Are you done ?" She said softly but coldly, waiting before the ship with 2 other girls.

Otto let go of me and grab my hand to bring me toward the 3 women.

Otto :"Shirou, you already know Arlecchino, she will be your guide in Europe. As for those 2, they are my skillest and strongest valkyries. They are Cecilia Shariac and Houraiji Kyuushou." She said while pocking my cheek.

Kyuushou and Cecilia :"Pleasure to meet you, Shirou Kazuki~!" They said with a sweet and tender tone of voice. 

Cecilia Shariac

Cecilia Shariac

Age : 24 years old
Species :  Human
Birthday : Unknown
Birthplace : Austria
Languages : All
Gender : Straight Female
Relatives : Kiana, Sirin and Bianka Ataegina Durandal (her daughters)
Girlfriend : Siegfried Kasslana
Affiliation : Shicksal
Occupation : Valkyrie
Height : 1m72
Weight : 60,2kg
Butt size : 89,8cm
Breast size : 107cm Underbust/ 118cm Overbust
Waist/Thighs/Hips : 66cm - 98cm - 115,5cm

Personality : Cecilia is cheerful and curious, she is very Open-minded and motherly. She wanna protect at all cost her family.