Chapter 1 : A new beginning surrounded by Women

Info : The number used for body parts are just for the fan service and for fun, so don't worry (Only their weight and height are worked on , but not necessarily accurate) It's a different Omniverse after all🤣
Shirou's Pov :

Some times passes before i wake up, i was lying on a sofa and my head ached a bit. I finally understand that i felt unwell before everything in my mind got dark. I try to get but someone keep me down on some sort of pillow. My eyes began to open wider as i see that i was surrounded by 11 women and that i was lying on the thighs of one of them.
I dunno if i am very lucky because i am living the dream of every anime fan or if i should be worried about the fact that i am not in my world anymore.

Girl#1 : "And so...you 3 came to me right after he fainted, right ?" Says a tall blonde woman who is wearing noble violet clothes.

Dreamseeker, Lumine and Stelle : "Yes, Madam Apocalypse !" They said while making a salute.

The woman then came up to me and kneel to be approximatively at my height.

Girl#1 :"Welcome to Shicksal HQ, young man. I am sure you are a bit lost, so take your time and rest a bit. Mei will take good care of you until you feel better" She said, smilling brightly and warmly.

The girl on who i was lying on her thighs smile warmly at me too and then talk in a soft and delicate voice.

Mei : "You don't have to worry, Shirou Kazuki. There are only good persons, that want you to feel safe, here. My name is Mei Raiden and the woman who talked to you is the Overseer, Otto Apocalypse." She caress my hairs, pratically acting like a big sister. This action made Lumine and a White haired girl jealous.

 This action made Lumine and a White haired girl jealous

Otto Apocalypse

Age : +500 years old
Nobility : Heir of the Apocalypse family
Gender : Genderbend boy, Bisexual.
Love interest : Kallen Kasslana
Height : 2m12
Weight : 79,5kg
Butt size : 102,7cm
Breast size : 117cm underbust/ 120,4cm Overbust
Waist/Thighs/Hips : 73cm - 131cm - 137,4cm

Personality : Otto is calm and wise, she analyse any situation she get involve into and she is a great leader. She is also a goddamn simp !

 She is also a goddamn simp !