Special Information Chapter

Hello Guys !

I know i didn't updated my story for a while because of some exams or some things like that... however, i will really update it, at the end of the month of June. In any case, the story will continue during the whole summer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is here to introduce properly the universe of my story, the type of characters, the stats, the different factions and finally, the announcement of some stories i will work on during this Summer and the end of 2024.

First of all, the universe of this story :

The Omniverse of Hoyoverse is composed of :

- Honkai Impact 3rd characters

- Genshin Impact characters

- Honkai Star Rail characters

- Gun Girl Z Characters

And also :

- Azur Lane Characters

- Nikke Characters

- Tower of Fantasy Characters

- Arknights characters

Those Characters are all divided in 2 important organisations, The Alliance and The World Governement.

The Alliance is composed of :

- Shicksal : Located in Europe, New Europa and Grand Arctic.
Shicksal is made of Shicksal and Saint Freya members from Honkai impact 3rd and GGZ, from Fontaine and Montstadt characters from Genshin Impact and from Herta Space station and Astral Express from HSR.

- The Sakura flowers : Located in Asia, Ultimatovy, New Afro-Eurasia 1, New Afro-Eurasia 4 and New Afro-Eurasia 5.
They are composed of The Xianzhou Alliance (The Xianzhou Luofu, The Xianzhou Yaoqing, The Xianzhou Fanghu, The Xianzhou Zhuming, The Xianzhou Xuling and The Xianzhou Yuque) characters from Honkai Star Rail, Shenzhou and Yae Village characters from Honkai impact 3rd, Inazuma and Liyue characters from Genshin Impact.

- The MOTH's : Located in America, New America and Westesia.
They are made of the Flame Chasers, the Moth organisation and the World Serpent members from Honkai impact 3rd, the Fire Moth, Human United Organization and Babylon members from GGZ, Penacony and the Stellarons hunters characters from Honkai Star Rail, Abyss and Kaenri'ah characters from Genshin Impact.

- Anti-Entropy : Located in Africa,Antarctica, East Indies and New Afro-Eurasia 2 and 3.
They are composed of Anti-Entropy members from Honkai Impact 3rd, Anti-Entropy and the World Construction Corp members from GGZ, Jarilo-IV characters from Honkai Star Rail and from Sumeru and Snezhnaya characters from Genshin Impact.

The world Governement is composed of :

The Azur Lane :

- Royal Navy - British Empire
- Iris Orthodoxy - French Empire
- Eagle Union - United States of America
- Northern Parliament - USSR
- Dragon Empery - Republic of China

The Red Axis :

- Iron Blood - German Reich
- The Sakura Empire - Japanese Empire
- Sardegna Empire - Kingdom of Italy
- The Sirens + META
- Pirates Nations

(Characters from Azur Lane)

Nikke characters from Nikke and The Characters from Tower of Fantasy and Arknights.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, here are the different stats and system i am using in this story :