Chapter 7 : Sleepover and Love

Shirou's pov :

It was already 7 pm, the day was quite tiring...Mei, Bronya, Kiana and Fu Hua wanted to have a date with me and i had to, if i wanted to live (lol)

I continue to walk in the headquarter as the sun set and the moon rise. When i think about it, all of this was because of those 3 women that came 5 days ago.

**Flashback, chapter 6**

The 3 of them : "We were waiting for you, Shirou Kazuki

The 3 of them : "We were waiting for you, Shirou Kazuki."

Otto :"Ah Shirou, you are finally here." She said with a soft smile, while sipping her coffee. "Come and seat on the remaining sofa, please."

Shirou :"Um sure" I do as she says and seat on the sofa that was facing the 3 beautiful women. I knew by their outfit that they were from the Fatui...but i don't know who they really are...maybe i should stay still and wait.

Otto :"Allow me to introduce you those 3 members of the Fatui's Harbingers. They wanted to see you for some times now." She said while finishing her cup of tea.

Kiana and Mei stand behind my seat, being worried about what could happen with those women.

??? :"I think i will start then...My name is Arlecchino, but my title as a Fatui Harbinger is the Knave, pleasure to meet you."

Arlecchino/ The Knave / Father / Peruere Snezhevna

Age : at least 1000 years old (25 years old physicaly)
Gender : Bisexual Female
Birthday : August 22nd
Birthplace : Fontaine
Languages : French, English, German, Russian and Chinese
Species : Half Hybrid and Half Human (Crimson wings, 6 Crimson Spider claw)
Relatives : Orphans from the House of the Hearth
Love Interest : Eula Lawrence
Affiliation : House of the Hearth, Fatui Harbingers, Fatui's
Occupation : Fatui Harbinger, Father of the House of the Hearth
Height : 1m89
Weight : 72kg
Butt size : 106,45cm
Breast size : 165,4cm Underbust/189,8cm Overbust
Waist/Thighs/Hips : 72,5cm - 159,4cm - 168,7cm

Personality : Arlecchino is a cold and ruthless woman in appearance, who seem to be unattainable. However, deep inside she wanna be a better person but also a good "Father" for her children in the House of the Hearth. She is still a bit troubled by her past.