69.

September 29th, 2022
Six Days Later

Semaj Shaude Brown

Ayariah moved back in with me and this time she brought all her stuff. We put everything she bought for that apartment in a storage unit so she still has it. It feels good to have her back at my crib.

After she killed Yoshi's goofy ass, she been a little quiet but wanting to fuck 24/7. It might be her way of taking her mind off it. She hasn't been on social media either. She's been going to her classes and the salon, but Eryss said she ain't been talking to anybody when she's at the salon. She's been fine with me. Now we gone see if she's good with everybody else here.

"Jit finally got some food" De shouted.

Looking up from my phone, I see him in my fridge. "Why you always in my fucking fridge?"

"A nigga be hungry"

I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. I snatched Yari's ice cream from his hand. This nigga stays in somebody's shit.

"Stay out my fridge, big back" I mumbled walking to my room.

"Big ass just ate" Vonta chuckled.

"That wasn't enough bruh"

"That don't mean eat my girl ice cream" I opened my room door.

Yari lying in bed, on her laptop. She ain't leave the room since we came back from the salon. That was almost two hours ago.

"Get out" Yari mumbled.

Ignoring her, I closed the door. I licked my lips and picked up her foot. Her feet be looking suckable. I swear when I get around her, I wanna do shit I don't do and she be making me like shit I ain't never like before.

"Maj go away"

"Why" I pressed my thumbs in the bottom of her feet.

She pulled her foot away and sat up, with my other phone in her hand. I crossed my arms and waited, as she scrolled through my phone.

"Who's Tasha?" She turned my phone towards me. It was a message saying 'I'm coming over tomorrow'.

"A client" I chuckled.

If she getting jealous or bout to be overprotective, this shit is bout to be funny. Her ass usually just dips without an explanation or says they can have me. It's annoying, but she makes me work for what I want. Some shit I ain't used to, but I'm not letting shorty go unless she does some fucked up shit.

"That shit not funny" She put my phone on the bed. "She shouldn't even have your number"

"She been rocking with me since I started" I shrugged.

I laid down next to her. She climbed on top of me and straddled my lap. Just as she opens her mouth to speak, my phone starts ringing. I glanced down at it to look at the caller ID...

Tory
Ringing...

Tory
Ringing...

I ran my hand down my face and put it down. I don't want to talk to Tory ass. She doesn't even have a good reason to be calling me. We got court next week, so unless she calling me telling me she change her mind about taking me to court we ain't got shit to talk about.

"You not gone answer it?"

"Nope, but I gotta tell you something" I rubbed Yari's thighs.

"Okay," Yari pushed her hair behind her ear.

"So Tory tryna get full custody for Zhai and-"

"Let her try. She said she don't want him and you got the messages to prove it" She shrugged. "When y'all going to court?"

"Monday" I mumbled, as my phone started ringing again.

"I'll come with you" She picked up my phone.

"You got classes"

"I can miss one or two" She pecked my lips.

"Hello?" Tory voice rang through my phone. I guess Yari answered it.

"Yo" I grabbed the phone and put it closer to my ear.

"Can you come get me?"

"She crying?" Yari whispered.

"For what?" I shrugged.

"I don't know where I am right now"

I don't know what she got going on, but I'm not asking her shit or making any decisions. Especially with the shit she put Ayariah through. Ima let Yari handle this cause I honestly don't care. Tory doesn't cry for no reason, but she stays getting herself into shit.

"Hold on" I put her on mute.

"She joking right?" Yari scratched the side of her nose.

"Ion know, but this on you. I ain't talking to her bout shit unless you cool with it" I licked my lips.

"You can get her, but ask how she got lost" Yari hovered over me and typed something on her laptop.

Taking a deep breath, I unmuted the phone. "How you get lost?"

"I went home with someone last night and I didn't realize how far out I was. They not tryna take me home now."

"That sound personal" Yari mumbled.

"Can you come get me, please? I know you probably hate me, but I don't have anybody else to call right now"

Yari sat directly on my dick, but dropped down hard. I was already hard, but the spot she dropped down on hurt.

"Fuck" I sat up and slightly lifted her up.

"Oh dios, I'm sorry" Yari covered her mouth.

"It's straight" I laid back.

"You sure? Am I heavy now?" She frowned and slid off my lap.

"Bae, I'm good"

"Never mind, I'll just-" Tory started but cut herself off.

"Bruh, send yo location" I scratched my neck.

Even though I don't want to, I feel like I should go get her. She's still the mother of my child. She's probably tryna get her shit together and I don't even know. The last month or so, she's been ghost so I don't know what she got going on.

"It's fine, that girl with you. I'll figure it out"

"Girl just fucking send it. I don't like you, but I said he can get you so just do it" Yari spoke aggressively.

"Hoe, I'm not talking to you"

"Okay well stay your ass in the streets and cry. The fuck" Yari snatched my phone and hung up.

"Her ass ain't gone get full custody of shit if she can't find her way home" She mumbled as she walked out of the room. "Oh shit"

She quickly walked back in and closed the door. She got on shorts, with her cheeks out, and a sports bra. I guess she forgot gang them was here. I shook my head and put my hand in my pants, trying to relax.

I ain't mad at how Yari did that. She was cool with going to get Tory, but Tory fucked that up on her own. I know she gone send her location at some point, so I really don't care. If Yari still wanna help her ass later, then I'm down, but until then fuck it. I'm chilling with my wife and homies.