72.

September 29th, 2022
Same Day

Eryss Marie Williams

Ayariah and Maj have been gone for over an hour. They left to get food, but that's too long for food. I haven't even checked her location yet so I don't even know. Everybody is still at their place and I can't keep Deshun from eating everything out of the kitchen. His ass done ate two bags of chips, the leftovers from the fridge, and whatever candy he found. Last time I checked, Maj ain't allow candy in here cause Zhai would eat it, so it's probably Yari candy. Basically, De eating whatever he likes right now.

"We should have a sleepover" Cleo mumbled.

"Y'all have fun with that" Vonta mumbled. "Nigga what the fuck is you doing?"

Vonta playing the game with Momo. Uzziah went to get me something to eat so he's not here. I'm in the mood for some Publix chicken right now.

"I meant all of us, doo doo"

"You tripping. That shit gay" De threw a chip at her.

"I'm gone slap the shit outta you" She mugged up.

"Nigga, you better leave her alone" Momo mumbled.

"I'm down" Yonna shrugged.

"Next weekend?" Trin asked.

"I'm only down if them YouTube hoes round," De said as he opened the fridge.

"Shit, we can make that shit a whole video" Momo stood up.

"Why you always in they fridge?" I asked rubbing my stomach.

"They got all the good shit"

"You ass" Momo mumbled as he put the controller down.

"Fuck nigga, you ain't even guarding" Vonta leaned back between Yonna's legs. He had been sitting on the floor, between her legs just about all night.

I think it's cute. They're the least toxic, after me and Uzziah. It's kind of shocking because most Rappers cheat on their girl. I mean, we all know Kavonta got hoes cause when they first started talking he was getting caught out with them. Yonna didn't care cause they weren't on anything serious then. But after a couple of weeks, he was just out with Kayonna. I'm just happy they ain't go through what Yari and Maj did. Yonna would've left his ass with no return.

The front door opened and De ran from the fridge. I covered my mouth as I started laughing. Yari punched him in his chest before they left, so I guess he's not tryna get hit again.

"Dumb ass" Yonna laughed.

"I know you fucking lying" Trin laughed.

"What?" Yari asked as she walked into the living room.

"Hey guys, I missed y'all" De hugged Yari.

"What'd you do?" She asked him.

"His ass was in the fridge again" Trin mumbled.

"Mind yo business," Kash said.

Yari pushed De off her, "Whatever you ate, you replacing"

"That and keep yo big back ass out my kitchen fool," Maj said as he walked into the kitchen.

Jo was right behind him. I told him I didn't want McDonald's and that's exactly what he brought back. I'm not gonna complain because it's almost midnight.

"You got a fat ass scratch on your face" De turned Yari's head.

"She what?" Trin, Yonna, and I said in sync.

I got up from the couch and walked towards her. As I got closer, I could the scratch above her eye. She never has anything on her face. She one bitch I know that keeps her skin clean.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Oh my god, I'm fine" Yari turned down the hall to Zhai's room.

"Maj" I mugged him and walked towards him.

"I ain't do it" He shrugged.

"Then what the fuck happened to her face?"

"Aye wassup with all yall being so hostile bruh," He scratched his neck.

"You pregnant too?" He added pointing at Yonna.

"No sir, that birth control go crazy" She rocked her shoulders and smiled.

I mugged her. Cause why she even smiling when Ayariah got a big ass scratch on the side of her face. She looked at me and tucked her lips in.

"So what happened?" Yonna mumbled. "Where y'all even went at?"

"To get food" Maj put a fry in his mouth.

"So y'all went all the way to South Miami to stop at a McDonald's when there's one five minutes from here?" Trin leaned against the island.

"Yup"

"Then why y'all was in Broward 20 minutes ago?" Trin asked.

"I'm bout to make her stop sharing her location with you. Yo ass nosey" He grabbed the bags of food and walked out of the kitchen.

"She gone tell us anyway" I shrugged.

He just be lying whenever we get to asking questions. Especially within the last week. We just found out that she moved out of her apartment, but they not telling us why. She just got that shit so her moving out so fast is a little weird. I don't like it.

"You know Yasir missing?" Trin said low enough just for me to hear her.

"Yea, I heard he supposedly Heem's cousin too. I lowkey don't care though" I shrugged.

"They been looking for Heem, but he locked up. It's a little weird how Yasir go missing not long after" She tapped her nail on the countertop.

"What you getting at?" I crossed my arms and turned my full attention to her.

She bet not start acting weird. I love Trinity, but sometimes she was too nosey for her own good. It's either she actually cares about them or she just wanna be nosey and know everything.

"What if these niggas got something to do with it?" She shrugged.

"Get the fuck out of my face" I rolled my eyes.

"I just feel like they should tell us, damn"

I walked around the island and stood next to Jo. He put his phone down and held the fries, in his hand, up to my mouth.

"Thank you baby" I mumbled as I chewed.

I love how he always makes sure I'm good. Especially now that I'm five months pregnant. I've been having a lot of mood swings and shit, but he doesn't get frustrated with me. At first, I didn't want it, but I don't regret keeping the baby. I just hope I don't start slacking in school and things don't get too hard.