NEW STORY!!

Ola amigos! I have started a new story called Life's Lemonade. It is about a girl who is homeless and has no friends but she seems to make the best out of everything with the help of a new friend/romance Liam Payne.

Here's the Description

Life's Lemonade

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Madison Burwell's life has thrown her lots of lemons. Her mom died giving birth to her and ever since then Madison's dad has abandoned her to child services, giving her foster parents. Madison's grandma died soon after she became her legal guardian and now Madison is homeless from fear of the last accident with foster parents happening again. With a life on the streets Madison is exposed to loads of drugs, including cigarettes which she is addicted to. To make it worse the seventeen year old Madison has a horrible high school and social life. She has one friend who's parents dislike Madison and in order to see her she has to sneak their time together. At school she has horrible grades, mixes with the wrong crowd of bullies and is known as the hobo. Pretty sour lemonade right?

Liam Payne is a shy hottie who spends his time in the art and music room. When he is away from the canvas he comes unravelled into Madison's world. He has a pretty sour life, even if nobody knows it. He has family issues that keep him tied down with his problematic life and when he needs to forgive and forget he isn't given the option. His mom won't speak to his dad and his dad is the problem in Liam's life, Liam will be shipped off to Iraq to fight in the war that Liam dreads will end him.

Ally Springs is Madison's best friend and also has a crush on Liam Payne. Maddie needs help and Ally can give it to her, but for a price. Maddie is starting to see Liam outside of the art room and even though it is not what Ally thinks it is, Ally is determined to end it before it becomes something more.

Liam might just be the secret ingredient that will make Madison's lemonade sweet. 

Okay so I hope you all read it and comment on it because I think it is genius!

Thanks!

~Dae