Chapter 1- Early Mornings

A/N: Today is my birthday! I would love it if you all voted commented and fanned!

Thanks! 

~Dae

*******************************************************************************************************************

( Harry's POV)

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! GET YOUR FAT ARSE OFF THE COUCH! IT'S 11:00 IN THE MORNING!"

Welcome to my life. 

"Louis!" I groaned popping a sleeply eyelid open and looking around the room in a lazy mannor. " I get up at 2:00! It's our day off!" For the last 2 weeks we had been on our Up All Night tour in North America. Finally, managment had "graciously allowed" us to have a week off. No concerts, no meet and greets, just sleep, sleep and MORE sleep! Now when I finally get some peace and quiet The Sass Master from Doncaster ruins any chance of me regaining those precious lost hours. Rolling over I buried my head under my feather pillow and tried to lose consciousness once again.

" DO IT!" Liam yell whispered to Louis. Wow Liam. Way to be mature. Wait, do what? I had the feeling something bad was about to happen and knowing Louis it would be horrid and probably something involving my hair. Suddenly, something cold slid down my back and I was drenched in freezing ice water. 

" LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU GOT IT IN MY HAIR!" I bellowed jumping out of bed and looming over the three boys and Niall who was laughing uncontrollably on the floor.

" Told you he was awake!" Zayn squeaked from beneath my shadow. 

" Not the only thing in his hair." Louis snickered to Liam who looked like he was wondering if he should run or break up the soon-to-be fight.

"NOT THE ONLY THING IN MY HAIR!" I hollered loud enough to wake up everyone in Ontario. Oh no. They DID NOT! I reached up to feel for my hair and sure enough it was straight. Completly straight. Rage boiled up inside me, snaking my wrist around I grabbed Louis shirt collar and lifted him off the ground. " Louis." I hissed in a abnormally quiet voice. He started shivering. He could tell I was furious this time. " First, you dye Molly pink. Then, you set a tarantula loose in my bed, NOW YOU STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR?!" I hissed in his face, my morning breath spilling over his face." WHAT NEXT!" I bellowed addressing all the boys.. who were already gone. 

" Next my dear Hazza. YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH! I think something died in there. WOOO- WHEE!" He smirked in accomplishment, dramatically fanning his face with his hand.

That was it. I let go of him, dropped him flat on his arse and lept on top of him punching him repeatedly with my fists and insults. 

" LEE-YUM! HELP!" He squeaked in terror, calling for the strong boy to save his sorry ass. 

" IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!" Liam yelled apearing out of nowhere and leaping into the brawl. 

Dodging Louis, I threw a well aimed punch at Liam who returned the favour with a hearty kick in the balls. I slid under Liam causing Louis to moan in pain as I delivered a blow to his stomach and bit Liam on the hand. Liam let out a howl that summoned the rest of the boys and soon we were all rolling around in a huge ball of legs and torn hair.

" Boys!" a sharp call brought our seige to a hault. We all stopped what we were doing, Liam was on the bottom of the pile under Niall, Niall was being sat on by Zayn who was holding me by my knickers, trying to get me off of Louis and well I was sitting on Louis stomach holding him up by his collar and raising a fist to his face. Not finished, I threw a last punch at Louis's face before turning my attention back to Paul who was standing in the doorway.