Chapter 17- The Text Message

Chapter 17

( Jenna's POV)

The music rocked throughout the house, loud and heavy metal, as we danced around the kitchen and living room, hairbrush in my hand and a cooking whisk in Harry's. We were bored and this was payback to the boys for sleeping in on a Sunday.

"Harry." I said in a posh accent as the boys and the girls annoyed groans echoed through the house.

"Jenna." he teased, coming over to me slowly. Cheeky mofo.

"Do you think they're awake enough?"I laughed in a posh accent, coming over to him to thoughtfully kiss him.

He laughed at my expression and kissed me on the nose, leaving a dot of whipped cream on the tip of my nose from the cream mustache he had on his upper lip. I went crossed eyed, sticking my tongue out of my mouth in attempts to lick the whipped cream off and as I did that I blew a stray curly brown lock off my forehead in the process.

Harry laughed and ran over to the stereo on the other side of the room. He looked at me and I nodded, at my nod he slowly rotated his finger over the smooth touch pad volume control of the stereo and blared the music at a sonic volume. I laughed as Tori's moan sounded even louder as she woke up.

"One down, six to go!" I laughed from beside Harry as we ran to get our fallen friend. We got there just in time as Tor collapsed into our arms from the top of the tall staircase.

"Thanks guys." she mumbled from between our arm trampoline.

I threw back my brunette head laughing, and ran past Tori and up the stairs.

I decided on my first victims and ran into Daelyn and Liam's room. I stopped in when I saw the cutest sight ever in the bed. Daelyn was just visible from under Liam where his muscular arm encircled her body. I knew Liam was awake because I could see his foot stroking hers from where they peaked out from between the bed sheets.

Something clicked right there, they were the perfect couple.

I sighed and leaned against the door frame. I hated to do this, they were so cute, but we had a tight scedule. We had Niall's girlfriend coming over at noon, my introduction to Anne and Robin at two, Christmas decorating and shopping, plus a meeting with Simon at six. I sighed again and bounced over to them, looming over the mound, and I took Tori's airhorn out from behind my back and set it on the beside table attatched to a string and a timer. When the timer went off it would vibrate causing the timer to drop off the table and when the string stretched taut the air horn would blare. Hopefully Harry and I would be out of the flat by then.

Once I had set my contraption I ran out of their room, down the stairs into Harry's strong arms. I leaned into his toned chest, he smelt like a freshly lit cedar tree fire and Bleu de Channel cologne. It worked wonders in my senses.

"I love you so much Harry." I murmured into his chest as I wrapped my arms around him. I heard the sigh that escaped from his mouth and soon his lips were inches from mine.

"I love you too Jenna."

"Harry I want to go to one of your concerts.." I smiled at his face.

"Why?"

"I want to hear you sing again.."

"I could sing for you whenever you want."

"I want to hear the boys too!" I giggled and let out a sigh of exasperation.

"That can be arranged."

I giggled and pulled away from him. I raced up the stairs and ran to my room. I closed the door, locked it, and stripped. Shower time.

I sighed in tranquility as the scalding hot water blazed a sheet down my back and over my body. Showers were my friends.

Minutes later I stepped out of the shower and grabbed my fluffy blue towel to dry off with. Wet footprints followed me as I walked back to the bedroom.

BEEP!

BUZZ!

BEEP!

My phone was vibrating from an incoming text. Confused, I walked over to my dresser while trying to keep my towel up and grabbed my buzzing phone.

1 New Message from: Unknown

I opened it with a swipe of my finger.

To: 519-284-4642

If you want to see Daelyn and Tori again you will do exactly as I say.

Exactly as I say.

xx 

-Anonymous

Crap.

--

I shakily got to my feet. I had been crying for the last past hour on my bedroom floor.

BEEP!

BUZZ!

BEEP!

My fingers reached for the phone.

1 New Message from: The Sex God Hazza

To: The Jenna-bean

Don't make me come in there. I know where you live.

Love you xxx

From: The Sex God Hazza

Dip-wad! We live in the same house!

I went to text Harry back. Maybe I could tell him about the text from 'Anonymous'.

BEEP!

BUZZ!

BEEP!

1 New Message from: Unknown

To: 519- 284-4642

I wouldn't do that if I were you.

 I looked up as a drop of red appeared at my feet.

Blood.

I continued reading.

I am watching.

I turned rapidly and looked around.

Stupid, silly girl. I am.. Everywhere.

I inhaled.

But nowhere close.

I exhaled.

Unluckily for you that means that your friends and your chances of finding them are also... distant.

I stopped breathing.