Chapter 15- Time

Chapter 15

(Harry's POV)

"Harry?" Jenna asked me as we lay under a tree at the park.

"Yeah babe?" I sighed, running my hand through her soft brown curls. They felt like silk under my fingers.

"Thanks for making this the best night I have ever had." she sighed in contentment, a small grin on her face.

"Y'know I could still make it better. Wanna go home?" I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"Sure but I don't think we should do it at our place." she smirked, her hand tracing the planes of my chest.

I smiled at her and got up off the ground, taking her with me. "Still... It will make it that much more special." I sighed as we ran to my car hand in hand. I was so happy that I would explode.

"Harry?" she asked again, leaning against my chest as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Yeah?"

"I love you. Not just for your fame but for you. Many fans question my love for you and I always reply that I do. The first time I saw you I knew you were the one." she smiled, her eyes boring into mine.

"Yeah when I saw you at the wedd-"

"No, that wasn't the first time that I saw you. You were sixteen and you were wearing a white baggy Jack Wills t-shirt with tan capris. I was with Jeff and we were walking in the park, it was the first time he asked me to be his girlfriend." she laughed, balling her fist around my shirt.

"Ohh," I laughed at the memory. "I remember now. You were wearing a white strapless sundress with your hair down and pinned to one side with a purple lily."

"Yeah! You were sitting in the park looking at the birds with a girl on your arm." Jenna laughed slightly as she remembered.

"Amy?" I asked in shock at her memory of my past girlfriend.

"Must've been, she was a blonde with blue eyes and freckles?" Jenna questioned me, her face focused on remebering.

"That's the one!" I sighed slightly.

"I thought I was the one?" she pouted sarcastically, her big blue eyes putting the puppy dog who invented puppy eyes to shame.

"You are! I'm just talking about her being the girl you described!" I gasped at her comment as we turned the corner and continued driving.

"I know that, I just wanted to hear you say it!" she confessed with a blush.

"I'll say it anytime you want!" I said, suddenly serious.

"Harry!" she moaned, pulling away to continue telling her tale.

"I bet I can make you say that in bed..." I smirked as we turned another corner.

"Seriously? You were sitting on the grass with that girl pressed up against you and you kept stealing glances at me." she laughed at me.

"Not the only thing that I'll be stealing for long!" I smirked, referring of what was to come.

"Harry!" she complained.

"I know you're a virgin." I admitted with a smirk.

"How?" she asked incrediously, her eyebrow arching up.

"You wouldn't fuck anybody else but me would you?" I questioned to prove my point.

"No..." she admitted with a sigh, her beautiful face scrunching up.

"AHHA!" I yelped, as I pointed an accusing finger at her.

"BACK TO ME! I kept looking at you and then our eyes met and I was stolen." she yelled at me, slapping me on the arm. Her face turned red with blush at the last word.