Chapter 16- Breakfast

Chapter 16

(Harry's POV)

The smell of bacon smelled so good on a winter day. It was a Sunday, Christmas Day was this Friday and we still needed to decorate the tree, flats, presents and ofcourse plan a party.

"So Hazza do you want bacon and eggs or bacon and hashbrowns?" Jenna asked from her place over the stove. Normally I would be cooking but she insisted so why not let her.

"Mmm. How bought both?" I laughed coming over to stand behind her and watch her cook. She stuck her tongue out a bit, like when you're trying to concentrate, and flipped over a egg.

"Are eggs supposed to be flipped?" I asked her in disbelief, watching her fail.

"I hope so.." she said with caution as I laughed.

"Me too, because if they're not then we might have a problem." I chuckled lightly, putting my large hands on her hips. She smirked and started to sway her hips teasingly. I smiled and reached over to turn up the music a lotta bit. A catchy tune came on and we started to dance even faster to the beat, our movements moulding into one as we moved with eachother. We backed up a bit and she turned around to dance with me face to face. She slid her hands into my curls and I kept mine firmly on her waist, moving her the way I wanted.

"Harry?" she asked as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Yeah babe?" I responded, cupping her face in my hands, breathing in her scent.

"Our breakfast is on fire." she smirked, pushing herself out of my grip and running over to get the now on fire pan.

(Niall's POV)

"Hey babe." I sighed, greeting my girlfriend as I walked into her flat.

"Hey Ni!" she smiled, greeting me back while giving me a peck on the cheek and scampering off.

I sighed, running a hand through my sleep tousled blonde hair and going through the kitchen to sit beside her on the couch. She smiled up at me and snuggled into my chest. I sighed uneasily and let her lean on me while I grabbed the tv remote and switched it onto a channel.

"Sara-" I started to sigh, pushing her off me.

"Ni don't..." she gulped taking my face in her pale hands and stroking a thumb over my cheekbones.

"Sara I can't do this anymore. You act like it's not a big deal that you're pregnant with someone else's child." I rolled my eyes and pushed her hands off of me gently, not wanting there to be any damage to the baby inside of her, even if it wasn't mine.

"H-How did y-you know about th-hat?" she gulped while getting off the couch and wrapping a protective hand over her belly as she backed away from me hurriedly and pressed herself into the door to the kitchen.

"Sara don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you or your child, " I soothed her, walking over with my hands spread out beside me trying to keep her calm, "and by the way it wasn't too hard to figure out. You never ate or slept well and you always sat on your left side, shielding your belly. As for how I know it's not mine, we never did it so it couldn't be ours."

"Oh." she sighed cheekily, blushing and running a hand through her natural long silver blonde hair.

"Sara I really like you and I thought that we could have had a future together but if you're no honest with me then how can I ever trust you?" I explained trying to calm her down. Sara was about to cry and her bottom lip started quivering. Though she cheated on me I still was upset to see her cry and it hurt me to know that I couldn't be with her.

"Ni you can trust me, please don't leave me! I don't know who the father is! I didn't see because I was drunk!" she sobbed, grabbing onto my hand and taking it in her small ones.

I gasped because I still felt sparks. "Sara I don't know...."

"If you won't do it for me then do it for the baby! I don't want my child to grow up without a father!" she cried as I started to walk towards her.

"You didn't have to say that.. I was going to do it anyways. I love you." I smiled before taking her surprised face in my hands and kissing her lips softly. She just stood there while I kissed her, something was wrong.

"Ni I know it's really shallow of me to ask this especially because it's not yours but if it dies would you leave me? I-I went into the doctors for a check up and they said the baby was two months old but was very weak. It hardly moved in the ultrasound..." she stuttered biting her bottom lip.

I staggered back from her, appalled by her assumption. "W-What?" I croaked looking at her stomach with concern.

"I had to tell you Ni," she confessed, "after all you're going to stand as it's father.."

"It's okay. Lets make some hot chocolate and watch a movie. When are you even expecting the baby?" I asked her while going to fix the chocolaty beverages.

"Late June. Wanna think of baby names?" she asked me after confirming the birthdate.

"Sure," I eagerly smiled, going over to her with the hot chocolate and putting a movie in after I handed it to her, "how about Elise, Rebekah or Jesse if it's a girl and Milo, Justin or Kyle if it's a boy?" I suggested as I went to sit beside her.

"Justin? Really!"

"Not after Justin Bieber. After my great grand father." I smile with a small chuckle as she referred to my Bieliber title.

"Oh. It's going to be a girl by the way."

"Rebekah?" I asked her.

" Yep I like the spelling of that and she'll probably be a blonde so that's perfect!"

" I'm not a natural blonde though.."

"I am." she pointed out mildly while snuggling into my chest.

"Rebekah Jesse or Elise Horan. Beautiful."

"I like Rebekah Elise Horan.."

"I like Rebekah Jesse Horan though!" I pouted into her side giving her my best puppy dog impression.

"I guess we're at an impase then."

"I guess we are," I sighed, "by the way you're meeting my friends today and my family later!"

"WHAT?!?!"