Chapter 6- Come Home

Hey guys! Just letting you know that I skipped a bit, in the plot. You may be wondering what happened to Harry and Jeff, what happened to Jenna, and what about Louis? DO NOT PANIC, It shall all be explained in this chapter. MWAHAHAH! 

Thanks!

~Dae

********************************************************************************************************************

(Jenna's POV)

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

"Harry what the fuck its 4:00 in the morning I am t-" I groaned slamming my hand down on the, wait where did the nightstand go? I opened my eyes to the harsh white light beaming down on me from the boring square light fixtures in the annoyingly more so boring white room. Yes I say boring a lot, deal with it! I heard a muffled squeak coming from the corner and turned to see the nurse holding a hand to her mouth. "What?" I snapped annoyed, as I prompted her to explain. 

Straightning her blouse she answered as civily as possible " I'm sorry Miss, but I did not realize that their version of critical state meant broken." she articulated in a monotoned voice before walking over to my bed, distributing my medicine into my tube and leaving, her white heels clacking on the floor. 

I sighed and rolled over, what was wrong? 

"Hello love." a deep voice perked, I opened my eyes to see Harry Styles's electric green orbs just inches from my face. 

"ARRRAGH!" I screamed scrambling to get away, I tried to jump off the bed only to be restrained by my IV jabbing into my skin. "W-Why are you here?" I asked hesitantly, my fangirling mind going bezerk.

"Well when a man and women love each other a spec-" Harry started but I cut him off by placing my hand over his mouth

"I get it. But why are you REALLY here, y'know in a hospital." I asked him, speaking very slowly so he could process what I was saying. A wetness swiped along my palm and I jerked my hand away. He licked me! "EWWW!" I gasped, frantically scraping my hand along my pants trying to get the Harry saliva off, I should be saving this and cloning him. Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to Harry...

He blushed and rolled away, making a gap between us. " I sorta took a bullet to the gut." he mumbled into his pillow, embarassed. "And saved you..."

"Oh." I sighed, "Why am I here?"

He sharply turned back, his beautiful eyes filled with shock "You don't remember?" he whispered in horror, looking into my eyes. 

"Umm no? Should I?" I muttered nervously, looking away at the beeping heart monitor. He started saying something that I didn't hear, his beautiful lips moving just inches from my face. I gasped in shock and was transported to a different scene. A broken girl lay in a bed, a man crouched over her. A seemingly soft pain spread up my chest, warm but getting hotter to the point that it burned like the coldest fire and the hottest ice. Green eyes looking into blue ones, tears spilling over and falling to the ground, blood flying and love burning. The psyco laugh of a man rung in my mind, haunting my dreams. I jerked around desperate to get away from that horrible laugh, I thrashed and writhered in agony, my limbs flailing around hitting the grey blackness that surrounded me. A soft tidial wave of white surrounded the gray and I was swept into nothing.

(Harry's POV) ( Before Jenna woke up)

A soft liquid seeped through me, it tickled. "Jenna stop!" I whinned rolling over, to the edge of my bed. It came again. "I said stop!" I yelled out, opening my eyes to the face of a startled nurse.