Chapter 5- Decisions, Mistakes and Promises

Hey guys! I would love it if you would vote, comment, and fan! I have no fans or anything yet :'( BAD DAY MUCH! 

Thanks!

~Dae

********************************************************************************************************************

 Harry's POV

"Hello Harry." 

I stopped in my tracks and turned around at the sound of his voice. Jeff was here. HOW COULD I NOT MISS HIM!

"Surprised?" he spat at me, his tan face twisted in anger, " you shouldn't be. Now I shall finish what I started."

BOOM.

The bullet flew at me and I saw my life flash before my eyes.

FASTFORWARD

It was Jenna, Jenna was sitting on a swing in a yellow flower print dress, her wavy brown hair was tied in a bun with loose corkscrews framing her face. She looked to be about twenty-two. 

" Harry!" she squealed in delight, calling me over. Her gaze travelled past me, she wasn't even looking at me! 

" Hey babe!" someone called behind me. I turned around and saw a simular version of me walking out of the little cottage that sat in the meadow behind us. I looked older and...more mature!

That's when I knew that she was my forever. 

BACK TO THE PRESENT

The bullet flew at me and I felt a burning hotter than fire rage inside of me, the burning of love. I would survive. For her. For us.

(Liam's POV) 

FLASHBACK

"Liam come on!" Harry yelled at me as we ran for the studio, fans trying to keep up with us. We were going to the studio to record our new album and somehow it leaked that we would be recording today and BAM here we are.

"LIAM I LOVE YOU!!"

"MARRY ME!"

"HEY SEXY!"

"I LOVE YOU LI-LI!"

Fans shouted praise and comments at me, I would've stopped to sign a few autographs but we were on a mission. I felt the pavement meet my face and I realized that I had tripped. The fans cries got louder and louder, I thought fast and crawled behind a wall, the fans flashing past me. 

"Isn't she lovely?" a voice sang from down the alley way. 

Mesmerized I got up, brushed myself off and walked towards the voice. I quickened my pace, rounded a corner and came to a door that read MICSTAR RECORDS on it Hesitantly, I pushed open the door wanting to see who the voice belonged to and saw a girl. She had her back turned to me, her long blond hair swirling down her back in corkscrews.

"Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?" she sang again, " Isn't she precious, less than one minute old." I stood there listening as she sang the rest of the song.

"I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she. But isn't she lovely made from love.

Isn't she pretty? Truly the angel's best. Boy, I'm so happy! We have been heaven blessed.

I can't believe what God has done. Through us he's given life to one, But isn't she lovely made from love.

  Isn't she lovely. Life and love are the same. Life is Aisha, the meaning of her name.

Londie, it could have not been done. Without you who conceived the one.