Chapter 2- Impatience

I would LOVE it if you commented! The first one to comment gets a specail mention and dedication for the next chapter!! Note I didn't edit!

Thanks!

~Dae

***************************************************************************************************************************

(Harry's POV)

"ARE WE THERE YET!!!?" .

"Nope not yet."

"ARE WE THERE YET!"

"No."

"ARE WE THERE NOW??" The hyper Doncaster boy asked me, jumping up and down in his seat

"NO. Stop asking." I said bluntly, gritting my teeth, trying to refrain from yelling at him. If I did things would get sassy. The Sass Master From Doncaster type of sassy.

We drove in silence. I couldn't beleive that I was going to see her, finally. 

" AREEE WEEE THEERE YETTT!" Louis screamed in my ear, elongating every word. 

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I hollered back into his face, making him fall out of the seat and onto Niall's lap! World War 3 errupted.

"I'M HUNGRY!"

"ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!"

" VAS HAPPENIN!??!!"

" WHERE DID I PUT MY PHONE! TWITTER AWAITS!!!"

A hungry Niall, a rallied Liam, a sleepy-now-awake Zayn and a distraut Louis came at me. Or attempted to as they were belted in. I glanced out the window, my thoughts drifting to the upcoming wedding. How would I get her? I didn't know if I could stand watching Jenna marry someone else. No, I would just have to make her change her mind. How you ask?

A). Look sexy.

Check! I glanced down at my tuxedo. I looked good.

B). Flatter her and turn the flirt button on.

Easy.

C). Be myself?

That was the only thing I had trouble with. My whole famous life has been written up like a script. Whatever I said, did or who I loved was staged. I hated it. 

*****************************************************************************************************************

"BOY look at this dump!!" Louis commented sarcastically as we stepped out of the van and onto the church steps. The sass was getting out of control. Just imagine him at the after party!

"Yeah dump! Was the Greek Parthenon a dump?" Liam replied back, annoyed. "No it wasn't!" he said smacking him upside the head. Liam rocked for that. 

"Guys," I snapped stepping in between them and thrusting them apart, " Fight at the after party. Not now!" I sighed walking up the steps and into the hallways.

This was a BIG church! I'm talking Notre Dame big! The ancient stone tiles and wooden beams played out a pristine but yet welcoming look. I gazed up at the roof and wondered how they put it in. The roof arched high above any building and had a stained glass skylight that beamed warm colourful rays onto the altar. 

" Harry!" a deep voice called from behind me, commanding my attention. I turned around to see a tall, buff man with golden brown hair walking bruskly towards me. He raised his hand in greeting and bounded the rest of the way across the carpet. "Good to see you, man!" he chuckled, grasping my hand and pulling me into a "man hug".