Chapter 20- Just Kiss Me Already

Thanks for reading! Read on!!

Thanks!

~Dae

--

(Jenna's POV)

Chapter 20

"Boys stop." a voice commanded, hands pushed Harry and Liam apart and Niall's face came into view. I blinked back a look of surprise as Niall pushed Harry and Liam's bristling forms apart, for such an innocent looking boy he sure had guts to push his to strongest friends apart. Thankfully the fact that Ni stepped between them, captured their attention away from fighting.

"Ni's right boys," I sighed, patting Niall on the shoulder as I walked over to where Liam- no my brother and Harry were facing off, "you don't need to fight."

Harry and Liam relaxed their vicous poses as my words finally got to them and Harry, casting one last possesive glance towards Liam, clasped me by my arm and threw my over his back, going up the stairs. I giggled and playfully slapped him on the bum, urging him on, as my brown hair got into my face.

"Harr-" I said, sighing with tirednesss.

"No Jenna, I don't want to hear it," he snapped back at me, silencing me immediatley with the harsh words, "he has no claim on you and he knows it! He's acting like an ass!"

"He's my BROTHER!" I screamed at him as he set me down on the bed in our room, crossing the room to the bathroom. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair, grasping at the roots and slowly running my hands back through the silky material.

Harry didn't respond, he just walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my face roughly, slamming his lips into mine. I kissed him back and wound my hand into his soft curls and with a shock I realized that he was in his boxers and the water was running, he was going to take a shower. I smirked beneath the kiss as he kissed me tenderly and I snapped the hem of his boxers against his hips, pulling the band back and letting it slap against his skin.

He smirked, the corner of his mouth detaching itself from my lip, "Ouch." he said slowly, biting my lip as he lingered on the word. I felt the familiar feeling of butterflies in my stomach as his hands roamed my body, picking me up and walking into the bathroom. He set me down on the edge of the bathtub and pulled back, I instantly missed his presence as the butterflies left as his touch on my body receeded.

"Get undressed," he smiled, biting his bottom lip seductively, "we're having a shower."

"Why?" I asked as he looked me over.

"Its our anniversary or did you forget my sweet?" Harry smirked taking my hands as he stepped forward. I felt a faint blush rise to my cheeks, "We are going to have a nice shower then we are going to go to a special dinner!"

We?" I murmured as my eyes appraised his still dressed body.

He smiled and nodded briefly before shutting the door and turning away from me as he slipped off his boxers and went to step into the shower.

I rolled my eyes at his teasing and pulled my shirt over my head, walking into the shower with him. Harry's eyes drifted downwards as I stepped closer to him.

"Water-hogger!" I teased, running my hands over his soaked chest. He let out a moan. "Hey eyes up here!" I giggled, snapping my fingers in front of his face making him blink water out of his eyes and smirk.

"Sorry babe, but with a view like that I couldn't pass it up."

--

Minutes later we were both dressed and ready to go. I was dressed in a skin tight coral colored wrap dress with nude stiletto's and a nude clutch. Harry was dressed smartly in a dress shirt with jeans and a boyish tie strung lazily around his neck.